Home

What does your coach look like?

This is a discussion on What does your coach look like? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #1
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
What does your coach look like?

I know that Bill Belichick isn't in the game, but most every other coach is... along with uniform errors, stadium errors and missing details, I wanted to ask about coaches.

I remember i n like Madden 10 or 11 or what ever, the Buccs HC was some random middle aged fat guy when their real life coach is a slim young man. I also know that Madden is made before the NFL season, so they can't guess exactly what the coach likes to wear... but after the coach has been on the team fr more than a year, I thought they could at least try to get them right.

I know that Sexy Rexy for the Jets still isn't wearing the right gear, and I hope that my 49rs HC [and coach of the year!!!] will be corrected for Madden 13.

What does your coach look like/wear in the game? What does he look like/wear in real life? True to the game, right EA?

They do have Harbs wearing a hat, which is nice... but how about they have him wearing all black with Khaki pants?

Oh, and at least in the demo, Lovie Smith looked like he had a giant head on an undersized body, but I haven't played the Bears in he 3+ weeks I have had the actual game.

Last edited by PGaither84; 03-18-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
Rookie

J.R.'s Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What does your coach look like?

The coaches I've had On the cots: Jim Caldwell was surprising well done, but Tom Coughlin looks younger than he really is
Old 03-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Rivera looks pretty accurate, and the only other coach I take note of, Josh Looman, looks like a middle-aged fat guy. Then again, I don't what Josh Looman looks like.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
Rookie

zarmstead2's Arena

OVR: 1

Got nothin for ya. I fire most of my coaching staff after year 1 of Franchise and find better ratings boosts.
NBA: wut?

Suh is the man!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #5
Rookie

megatronisabeast's Arena

OVR: 0

My coach looks like Derrick Mason! Except that his head is too big for his body and the collar on the back of his neck has a huge hole in it. Think he could afford a better shirt!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #6
Rookie

gillbilly12's Arena

OVR: 0

I know it's not a big deal but I really wish they would make the coaches and players on the sideline look better.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyfiggy
Rivera looks pretty accurate, and the only other coach I take note of, Josh Looman, looks like a middle-aged fat guy. Then again, I don't what Josh Looman looks like.
You mean Jack Looman.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i think the browns coach look right except they gave him a hat and of the few games i saw of them play i never saw him wear a hat musta just because he did as rams coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »