Home

average time it takes you to play a game

This is a discussion on average time it takes you to play a game within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #1
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10
average time it takes you to play a game

Just curious to how long it takes yall to play your games. For me (i do skip some of the cut scenes) it seems to take me at the very least an hour to play a game. sometimes longer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
Rookie

quack attack's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: average time it takes you to play a game

bout an hour to an hour and a half, but had a 9 inning game take 2 in a half hours, (against the com) also was in the 13th inning on a dd game and my opponent quit, bout hour and a half in, lucky, it actually gave me the win!!
Old 03-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Hour or two, depending on how efficient I am. I find it insane that the top person on the leaderboard has played 80 or so games in just under 5 days. I have a lot of free time and have only managed 5 or 6.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
Rookie

natey2k4's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Hour or two, depending on how efficient I am. I find it insane that the top person on the leaderboard has played 80 or so games in just under 5 days. I have a lot of free time and have only managed 5 or 6.
A lot of people without school or jobs or commitments play 16-20 hours per day.

My cousin got laid off work right before MW3 came out. He had 8 full days of gameplay in the first 2 weeks.

He got a job after that, and I think he's only got about 11 full days now -- and it's the only game he plays.

I wish I was that lucky sometimes, lol. I've only been able to play about 8 or 9 games of MLB so far.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

But let's say you can finish a game in an hour, which means lots of quick outs, skipping through everything. That means you are playing 16+ hours a day as the servers have only been on since Tuesday afternoon. That is insane. I like video games as much as the next person, but even if I had no job and nothing to do, I don't think I could sit there and stare at a TV for that long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 9

Usually takes me anywhere from 1 hour and 15 minutes to 2 hours when I want to enjoy the broadcast and watch all the cut scenes. I can probably finish a game in under 60 minutes if i skipped everything but you ruin the experience when you skip everything

Last edited by ROYALE_360; 03-11-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

1.5 hours normally
Old 03-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Generally they won't go under an hour although one did only go about 45 mins but that was mainly due to there being 33k's combined and not much hitting. Longest so far was about 2 hours.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »