Home

Major issue in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Major issue in Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Major issue in Franchise Mode

Hello all. I am having a major issue here which is driving me mad. I have started a franchise season twice and after the game it still shows me who would be up tp bat for the 10th inning over thetop of the box score and all other options. Then when I exit it stays on the player of the game screen until I force quite the game. Is anyone else experiencing this? Do I need to return the game and get another copy? Pretty peaved right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Major issue in Franchise Mode

I haven't seen it. Try spraying canned air in your PS3 disc slot, if that doesn't work, I'd delete the game data and try it again, something might have gone screwy during the install.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

Something going screwy during installation is extremely unlikely. If the disk is scratched, and badly at that, it might not install at all. Or, it would just stop during installation. Code that is burned onto a disk isn't going to somehow become different during installation, and we know they aren't coding for different types of PS3 units. It's a coding but, clearly, if the OP is having this sort of problem. No need to try and cover it up.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:18 AM   #4
MVP

metal134's Arena

OVR: 10

Could you be more specific about what is going on? What team are you using? What roster set? It could be a problem with a specific team or roster set. I remember a few years back, I think the game was 2K8 and the team was the Padres (but don't hold me to that). Anyway, there was some kind of bug that was happening and it was only happening to people using that team.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:11 AM   #5
Rookie

I am using a roster from the vault called Redlegs and using the Reds. I skipped through Spring Training but can't make it passed the first game. Everything else works just fine as far as I can tell. Really upset about this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2012, 07:20 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Wait for the OSFM rosters, but actually try another roster set and see if it happens. Like someone said, that may very well be the problem. Highly highly doubt it is the game itself.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #7
Rookie

I usually do use the OSFM rosters. Just downloaded one to check out the Reds Minors. I tried again without uploading a roster and it worked just fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »