Home

True Determination OD

This is a discussion on True Determination OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
True Determination OD

We will be entering the 2019 Season by the end of this week. We are pretty organized and have our own forum. All the information you need is located there along with a little taste of our dynasty and its members. This is a PS3 Dynasty titled "TrueDetermination". If you would like more information, the link to our OD forum (don't think I'm allowed to post it here) or to simply join, feel free to PM me.

The general theme of this dynasty is to always present a struggle, no matter the skill level. User teams range from cupcakes to powerhouses, and we all have fun in the process. Sliders are modified All American that have been tried and true for many seasons now.

Only thing we ask for from our new members is be involved on the forum. It doesn't have to be your hobby, but at least make sure you look at it, as most news and updates are posted there

Last edited by whodat7; 03-07-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: True Determination OD

Sorry for double post, forgot to say we're only looking for about 1-3 people as of right now for next season.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
Rookie

Still looking for some active players. We currently have 3 active and 2 on hiatus due to EA Regional Connection Issues. We are actually starting the offseason tonight.

My PSN is TheFranchize07

Last edited by whodat7; 03-20-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
Rookie

offseason has ended and we'll be starting the regular season now. If anyone else is interested, try to contact me before the end of Week 1. After that we won't be accepting anyone else this season. Thanks guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »