Home

Should I stop playing people who use the Heat online?

This is a discussion on Should I stop playing people who use the Heat online? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Should I stop playing people who use the Heat online?

Don't get me wrong I do beat them (once in a while) so it's not that they are this unstoppable rebel force that can't be conquered. It's just that so many freakin people play with them, it gets boring. I hate back out and quitting the session but I feel like I have to to keep the game fresh to me. Should I take on all comers, even if 70% or more are Heat d-riders? How ya'll feel? Much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Should I stop playing people who use the Heat online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFBRICKS
Don't get me wrong I do beat them (once in a while) so it's not that they are this unstoppable rebel force that can't be conquered. It's just that so many freakin people play with them, it gets boring. I hate back out and quitting the session but I feel like I have to to keep the game fresh to me. Should I take on all comers, even if 70% or more are Heat d-riders? How ya'll feel? Much appreciated.
You're bad at NBA 2K12 if you quit a session because someone uses a particular team. When someone plays with the Heat, I play with the Wizards just to make them look bad.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well if it's not the Heat it's NYK, LAC or OKC so who cares. They all suck anyways.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't play them, because it does get boring and I could easily pick the Thunder/Spurs/etc to matchup with them and beat them 90 pct of the time but I'd rather mix it up. IMO someone is bad if they rely on using the Heat every game. I've used almost every team online and won with them and done quite well. I see no fun in using the Heat every game and I know majority of randoms try to do this.

Is someone bad if they refuse to play Heat? No, I am 109-20 and use different teams all the time.

Youtube
Old 02-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

sure, if you don't want to.

I either don't or i play the thunder and fight cheese with cheese and aim for a rage quit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

well if you dont want to play them, then sure back out, i don't blame you at all. just pack out while your still in the lobby, dont wait til the game starts then decide to back out because its annoying when people do that.

i dont usually play sports games online because its always a cheese fest. but over the last couple days i played 6 online matches, i am 5-1. i played against the Knicks, Thunder twice, Heat twice, and the Bucks. the only team i lost to was the bucks lol. i killed the other teams and i was using the teams like the Cavs, Bobcats, Raptors, etc. the people that use the top end teams generally are horrible players and easy to beat, its the people that use bad/mediocre teams that are usually good at the game
Old 02-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
Rookie

foofighter2455's Arena

OVR: 6

I either back out on the spot or I pick the Heat so they quit. I don't have patience to play the anti-cheeser game every time I put in 2K12 and play a ranked game.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:06 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

control TEMPO, I never let them run. I KNOW they will attack the rim with LeBron every time down court (majority of the HEAT users do). So I stay in the paint and take a charge every chance I get. If you do it right, LeBron will get into foul trouble and that will make them shoot more outside jumpers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »