Home

Recruitment only OD (360)

This is a discussion on Recruitment only OD (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
Rookie

Rommel's Arena

OVR: 0
Recruitment only OD (360)

Starting a recruitment only online dynasty. Seeing if there is any interest. Looking to get players who will move quickly and able to recruit during the day on a consistent basis.

Since there are no games being played you could manage most things on the Dynasty website. The new beta one is kind of hit or miss so I recommend using the easports.com/dynasty12 site if the newer one isn't working.

Rules

1. This is a recruiting only league. Games will be simulated on the advance. Playing games will result in Das Boot.
2. Will advance as quickly as possible with a minimum of once per 24 hours (8PM MST) but ideally would like to push multiple times a day.
3. You can start with a max 4 star team with a cap overall rating of 85
4. We will be using the Operation Sports community roster file (great work guys)
5. Coaches Contracts is enabled, if you are fired or decline an extension you are welcome to pick up whatever offer comes your way.
6. If going out of town and without internet access, I will put the team on auto pilot for an owner who has proven him/herself an asset to the league.
7. You can manage all depth charts and make changes to the playbook or any other coaching duties which can be changed outside of an actual game.

If this setup interests you send me your gamer tag and I will send you an invite. Be sure to follow the rules about picking a team. 4 star or less, and no higher than an overall 85. IE Baylor is a no go even though its a 2 star due to its overall rating of 91.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
Rookie

JMU_Devil_Dawg's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Recruitment only OD (360)

I am interested.

Can we request customized schedules?

Can we also request conference customizations?

GT: jimbodawg3084
Old 02-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Rommel's Arena

Conference moves will be allowed if they make sense... ie Middle Tennessee moving to the Big 12 doesn't make much sense. Moves won't occur until one season is spent with a team with their respective teams.

As for scheduling you will have to play the schedule that you are given. Unless you transfer to a conference without a rival, then you are allowed to custom schedule your rival teams to keep the rivalry going.

I will add you when I get on. With you I will have 4 including me. Once I hit 6 I will start the league, anymore then it just becomes herding cats.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:02 PM   #4
Rookie

JMU_Devil_Dawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
Conference moves will be allowed if they make sense... ie Middle Tennessee moving to the Big 12 doesn't make much sense. Moves won't occur until one season is spent with a team with their respective teams.

As for scheduling you will have to play the schedule that you are given. Unless you transfer to a conference without a rival, then you are allowed to custom schedule your rival teams to keep the rivalry going.

I will add you when I get on. With you I will have 4 including me. Once I hit 6 I will start the league, anymore then it just becomes herding cats.
The way that I read your responses, I make the following conclusions. After one season, conference moves that are "realistic" or have been announced for the schools for the future in real life will be allowed.

For teams that are members of conferences that contain a rival team, you will take no input for the out of conference schedule.

For teams that are members of conferences that do not contain a rival, you will take input for out of conference schedule.

For teams that are independents you will take input for the schedule.

Are those conclusions correct?

I agree with "herding cats".
Old 02-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #5
Rookie

Rommel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMU_Devil_Dawg
The way that I read your responses, I make the following conclusions. After one season, conference moves that are "realistic" or have been announced for the schools for the future in real life will be allowed.

For teams that are members of conferences that contain a rival team, you will take no input for the out of conference schedule.

For teams that are members of conferences that do not contain a rival, you will take input for out of conference schedule.

For teams that are independents you will take input for the schedule.

Are those conclusions correct?

I agree with "herding cats".
Those are good assumptions... any real life movements I plan on making. I hope to get this started tomorrow, so if you know anyone who is interested let me know... just looking for 2 more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 10:39 AM   #6
Rookie

JMU_Devil_Dawg's Arena

I would like to resurrect this idea. I enjoy this game, but don't have the time anymore to devote to a very active Online Dynasty like I used to. But when I was able to it was a blast, and at times the coach movement, program building, and recruiting battles were as big a part of the fun as the games themselves.

I intend to start one of these and am willing to bring anyone who already plays the game everyday and who is interested in this concept along for the ride.

If you have interest please let me know.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #7
Rookie

JMU_Devil_Dawg's Arena

This experiment has begun. The OD has been created. I have selected to start off as the O coordinator at TXST to try to work my up to better jobs. Other players can feel free to take whatever team and position you desire and use a created coach. The restoration of the website will help speed the pace of this endeavor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »