Home

Fantasy drafts

This is a discussion on Fantasy drafts within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Fantasy drafts

Hey guys. It seems like every time I do an association I get bored with it and start over. I've playes with the bulls thunder Cavs Memphis and the lakers. Since the Cavs are my favorite team and not that good I'm thinking about doing a fantasy draft and draft the players I like to use. I usually give myself a top 5 pick since I'm not that good. What I noticed is that centers and point guards go in the first round. Who do you like to build your team around. Are they're any players that you have to have in your draft. Do you draft younger players with potential, a mix of veterans or both? Teams are usually evenly matched with doing a fantasy draft. Thanks for any tips or info. Also feel free to post any drafts that you have some in the last.

Are there any guides out there like there are for madden??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
I'm assuming that nobody else uses fantasy drafts or does them any more??
Old 02-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Fantasy drafts

i usually pick a superstar and then add pieces around him to fit his game style. i usually choose players with potential and because my post game sucks i usually choose a guard first.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Whenever I do a fantasy draft i always seem to end up with the same couple teams. It's either i draft a big to bang in the post and surround him with shooters, or a build a super athletic, defensively minded, smaller team. I once drafted the tallest team i could find, where i took players like LeBron and Hedo T. and move them to the 1 and 2, and just fill my roster with the tallest players i can find.

I usually end up losing interest in the fantasy draft teams pretty quickly due to my propensity to draft really young guys, and i can't look forward to the offseason for FA and the draft because i'm either investing in young guys already or i have the pieces i need and i'm afraid to screw up my rotation too much lol.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
Hey guys. It seems like every time I do an association I get bored with it and start over. I've playes with the bulls thunder Cavs Memphis and the lakers. Since the Cavs are my favorite team and not that good I'm thinking about doing a fantasy draft and draft the players I like to use. I usually give myself a top 5 pick since I'm not that good. What I noticed is that centers and point guards go in the first round. Who do you like to build your team around. Are they're any players that you have to have in your draft. Do you draft younger players with potential, a mix of veterans or both? Teams are usually evenly matched with doing a fantasy draft. Thanks for any tips or info. Also feel free to post any drafts that you have some in the last.

Are there any guides out there like there are for madden??
1st round I usually get a superstar then grab a mix of vets and youngins to build around my superstar. I get more youngings than vets. That's just how I like to do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »