Home

Will the NYG be the best team in Madden 13?

This is a discussion on Will the NYG be the best team in Madden 13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
TheSaints7

OVR:
Will the NYG be the best team in Madden 13?

Even though they did not have the best of seasons they still won the bowl so do you guys reckon they will be the best OVR on the game? Thanks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Will the NYG be the best team in Madden 13?

Probably Green Bay. New Orleans and Houston should be really high too. In terms of OVR Giants should be 4 or 5.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #3
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

I think the weekly ratings will boost the Giants even more.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #4
Rookie

Kurt l o l's Arena

OVR: 1

No. We will be around 6th.

GB > NO > NE > RAVENS > HOUS > 49ERS > GIANTS.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

No way to tell until after free agency.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

The Giants have a lot of talent on their team. They are the Super Bowl champs... but they are not the best team in the NFL. They are VERY disciplined they don't make very many mistakes, and when they do they are often fortunate/lucky that they don't have to pay for them. They play their game and let you make mistakes.

The Gaints didn't do anything special against the Packers. They just didn't make mistakes and let the Packers screw up. The Giants didn't make Nelson drop open passes. The Giants didn't make the Packers play poor prevent defense on a hail marry. The Giants didn't make Kyle Williams run into the ball or not call a fair catch. They just capitalized on the mistakes of others without making any of their own. Combined with consistent accurate QB play and solid defense, the Giants outlasted their opponents. That isn;t a knock on the team. That's how the 49ers went 13-3. The difference is the 49ers don't have really good QB. Instead they have Vernon Davis and one of the best defenses we have seen in years. I hate the Giants, but I respect the heck out of how they win games.

The Giants make you earn everything you do... much like the Ravens, Steelers, and 49ers. The difference is the Giants did a better job of it this year than anyone else.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #7
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

I hope not. Remember thier record. And remember how much healthier they were than NE.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

I think it would be downright tragedy if they weren't ranked the best team in Madden. The Super Bowl Champs right now are the best team in the WORLD!!! Therefore, their rating should be reflected as such. No one has any right to question them because they proved it. They were crowned world champions by the most prestigious and difficult football league in the world, and in a simulation format, that should be reflected.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »