Home

xbox 2k12 overheating problems?

This is a discussion on xbox 2k12 overheating problems? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
xbox 2k12 overheating problems?

hey guys, just wondering if anyone's been having problems with playing nba 2k12 on the 360? It works fine when I play any other game, but when i put in 2k12 after like 5 mins into playing a game it overheats, still works fine in the menus. I've tried clearing the cache and installing it to my hard drive, but it hasn't done any better. The disc has no scratches. Could it be a roster or slider file from 2kshare that I've downloaded is corrupted and causing this? Guys have any advice? Should I delete all of my 2k12 files, and pretty much start over? Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #2
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: xbox 2k12 overheating problems?

im havin this same problem but with nba 2k11 and today i bought nba 2k6 to get the achievements and same thing but fine with any other game wtf!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
Rookie

RBelly_502's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: xbox 2k12 overheating problems?

I had the same issue, it would overheat on 2k but no other title. I took it to my IT guy....he basically blew it out, it was full of dust and that had something to do with the overheating. Also, i stood my xbox up on its side and he recommended to lay it flat on a non-enclosed surface. Haven't had an issue in about a month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »