Home

Alonzo Mourning .... The new Ray Allen

This is a discussion on Alonzo Mourning .... The new Ray Allen within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-31-2012, 04:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Alonzo Mourning .... The new Ray Allen

I absolutely love what 2k does and I especially love this forum ....I have spent numerous nights and many many hours tralling this wonderful forum for sliders/rosters and threads that wld lead to better defensive tactics and gameplay. From changing defensive assist to coach profiles and timeouts at correct times to break the run of strong teams. Painstakingly learning every play that is effective in most scenarious .... And then altering and breaking plays when i can to keep the cpu on its feet ...Picture this up 18 with 3 minutes to go 93 Bulls vs 93 Hornets ( Superstar .... Yep i know go back to all - star / pro if u havnt got the goods ....but association deep...... done well till now eastern finals 2 games up ) Alonzo Mourning the god of the 3Pt shot rains 6x3s in a row and then steals the ball from the Pippen for the pass to Lj for the win............ Anyone know how to stop Alonzo from being such a consistent 3pt shooter ..........or is making excuses for Alonzo's ability really all i have left along with maximum holes in the wall ( sarcasm and a light hearted look at a great game )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2012, 05:06 AM   #2
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Alonzo Mourning .... The new Ray Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portertrain
I absolutely love what 2k does and I especially love this forum ....I have spent numerous nights and many many hours tralling this wonderful forum for sliders/rosters and threads that wld lead to better defensive tactics and gameplay. From changing defensive assist to coach profiles and timeouts at correct times to break the run of strong teams. Painstakingly learning every play that is effective in most scenarious .... And then altering and breaking plays when i can to keep the cpu on its feet ...Picture this up 18 with 3 minutes to go 93 Bulls vs 93 Hornets ( Superstar .... Yep i know go back to all - star / pro if u havnt got the goods ....but association deep...... done well till now eastern finals 2 games up ) Alonzo Mourning the god of the 3Pt shot rains 6x3s in a row and then steals the ball from the Pippen for the pass to Lj for the win............ Anyone know how to stop Alonzo from being such a consistent 3pt shooter ..........or is making excuses for Alonzo's ability really all i have left along with maximum holes in the wall ( sarcasm and a light hearted look at a great game )
Don't play with classic teams without editing the rosters/tendencies like crazy... all of the fringe superstars on the "fringe" opponents (like a Hornets back then) are going to be stronger to make the "Greatest Games" mode play "stronger"...

Personally, I could never see doing an association with classic players without just adding 30 or 60 legends in and doing a draft to where the cheese was spread evenly. But, its your game. See if you can edit tendencies...
Old 03-25-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Try editing Zo's positioning and shooting tendencies to resemble more the ones of a big man. I remember several threads discussing the issues about big men not acting like big men (dribbling to much, hovering on the perimeter, not positioning themselves to grab rebounds, etc.)
Old 03-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

Disappointing that 2K would release a game with this type of issue. But I guess they know their users will edit everything so why even bother? I wonder which rosters they use when they are playing each other at work.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

They prefer playing Nba live 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »