Home

Flaming Tables

This is a discussion on Flaming Tables within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Flaming Tables

I was able to light a table on fire once on the ps3 can anyone help me out please, there was a quick prompt but I cant get it anymore, are there certain wrestlers or certain times when it works? thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Flaming Tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshirts
I was able to light a table on fire once on the ps3 can anyone help me out please, there was a quick prompt but I cant get it anymore, are there certain wrestlers or certain times when it works? thanks.
I had 8-10 flaming table matches. From my experience, there is only 1 table that is able to be lit during the match (which sucks), and the matches always last a long time. I hope that helps.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #3
Rookie

wow that really sucks, thanks to the wwe being pg so many of the best parts of wrestling games have been taken out, and really messing with my ECW Universe
Old 01-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

You have to have a finisher I'm pretty sure to light a table on fire.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Also, in addition to what dochalladay posted, it must be in an Extreme Rules match. Now, I don't know for sure if it can be any Extreme Rules match, or if it has to be a tables match with flaming tables turned on as a win condition. All I know is the online guide states that it must be an Extreme Rules match. I have yet to test the specifics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #6
Rookie

You can light the tables in a regular Extreme Rules match also (somehow).

I haven't done it, but in my match, it was definitely NOT a Flaming Table match - just Extreme Rules. However, RVD (CPU) walks over out of the blue and just sets the table on fire. Unfortunately no one got smashed through it. It was like a 6 man or something, and there was a lot going on, I was getting beat up, so it was hard to get anyone over there to smash. One day!

I'm still amazed at how some matches go, even when you go in planning to do a certain thing...keeping it simple, in-and-out...and then all of sudden you get an epic 'instant classic' with Sting v. Cena TLC for the US title, lol.

Maybe cuz I'm new to these games, but I'm impressed with Universe mode. Cena has turned heel (a great one at that), greeted with loud boos, and there's a huge CMPunk v. Jericho feud going on. Maybe the wwe brass should take some notes from my universe, lol. Then there's the Austin trying to get the belt from Lugar, but he can't cuz Kane and Taker keep showing up and kicking both their arses. Lotta angles I can play with that one...all Universe created stuff too. I see someone going through a flaming table very...soon.

Last edited by BLA7E; 01-25-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #7
Rookie

So I figured out how to do the flaming tables guys, thanks so much for your help. I also found you can stack tables, lol (first wwe game since 04) Lastly if I want to do a powerbomb through a table is there a way to get the move to do it in the direction of the table, or do I have to set up the move towards the table first then do the move? Anyone have advice how to do that any easier, thanks again.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #8
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

How do u stack tables?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »