Home

HESITATIONS WTF!!

This is a discussion on HESITATIONS WTF!! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-21-2012, 06:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
HESITATIONS WTF!!

ive had it with these goddam hesitations that stop me from getting rebounds/steal/fastbreaks. All my online games are close wins for no real reason cs of this. you cant play hard chasing loose balls or getting back on d when ur player decides to hop on the spot for no reason...dont gimme that bs bout its ur players hustle rating because i never see the cpu team do it. i just saw Derek Fisher dive on a loose ball like his life depended on it on the last laker game...hustle should only come into effect when both players are 50/50 chasing a ball not when im the only on tryna get a ball right in front of me but i hesitate and start acting retarted so Joakim Noah beats Chris Paul to a steal. Rebounds my cpu controlled players just stop and let guards get in front or theyll jump so it tips out thier hands for smaller players to catch.

I have no affiliation to any company....i bought 2k11 and 12 because they were the best and only bball sim if EAs Elite are better next year ill jump ship without a moments "Hesitation"

Gimme feedback on anyway to stop this hesitation issue
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »