Home

Bedwardsroy19 30-Team Control Association Guide/Discussion

This is a discussion on Bedwardsroy19 30-Team Control Association Guide/Discussion within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
Bedwardsroy19 30-Team Control Association Guide/Discussion

Hey everybody!

I wanted to get a thread going in the main 2K forum (in an effort to not clog up my roster thread with 30-Team control association questions). This is not the same as the rate my trade thread don't worry!

I make rosters for PS3 and have put out a guide to help the users of my most recent roster with their 30-team controlled Associations.

Here is a link to that guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=6

Here is a link to the thread for the roster being used: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-rosters.html

Here is a link to a Excel file that can serve as a template to organize your association: http://www.mediafire.com/?fyl7ibc983abc6j

Running List of 30-Team Controll Dynasty "Stories"
The point of this thread is to offer feedback and analysis for other OS users on what might best help them proceed in their 30-Team controlled association.

Obviously, when you have 30 team control there are no computer trades/FA Signings/Automated Drafts, so we need some feedback on what could make this mode the most realistic as possible.

I for one, when I start my association, will be using 30 team control but from the perspective of the Cavaliers. Im hoping people will be able to use this thread to discuss their 30-Team association and get the perspective of other teams fans before making arbitrary decisions for those respective teams.

Wanted to thank dpauley23 and IrishSalsa for their help in putting together the guide!

Please check out the guide and let me know what you all think. Post about some of your experiences, and help other members of the community have enjoyable association experiences.

For any roster specific questions, please use the roster thread I provided above.

The minutes tab is set up for the best sim results with my roster.

Thanks!
Bedwardsroy19

Here are some of the suggestions so far:

2012 New Contract Numbers (whether they resign or not):

Spoiler

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 02-27-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Bedwardsroy19 30-Team Control Association Guide/Discussion

Since we recommend doing 30 team control we wanted this basically be a place, where as a community we could discuss trades to see if they are fair or not. Read the association guideline to go over our recommend suggestions so you have a better feel.

We also wanted to use this thread as place where you could discuss free agency and contract extensions. 2k logic is severely messed up on how much money to give players and we feel that it would serve as great resource if you asked the community how much you think some players would be worth.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok, I start this out. For contract extensions, I was thinking about giving Gallanari a 5/50 million dollar contract. What's everyone's thoughts on this?
Old 01-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
Pro

chinatownpwnage's Arena

OVR: 1

love this what roster and rookies should xbox 360 use?
Old 01-17-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Bedwarsory could we have a link to this on our roster looks like solid info for all rosters IMO.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #6
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok I was planning on starting a 30 Team association sometime, but I have a couple questions...

What should I do when someone gets injured on a team regarding minutes and rotation especially if they are not the team I am using?

When should other teams sign free agents and how do I decide who gets these players?
Old 01-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #7
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Bedwarsory could we have a link to this on our roster looks like solid info for all rosters IMO.
Absolutely, the more people in here to discuss the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinatownpwnage
love this what roster and rookies should xbox 360 use?
I know in the roster forum there are a couple options of really nice rosters. Im not sure which would be best for 30 team control, but I'd be willing to bet that both Sim Roster projects would work very nicely with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt21milton
Ok I was planning on starting a 30 Team association sometime, but I have a couple questions...

What should I do when someone gets injured on a team regarding minutes and rotation especially if they are not the team I am using?

When should other teams sign free agents and how do I decide who gets these players?
Both good questions, in the tabs on the bottom of the guide I have some ideas for all of these questions. But I'll start out by saying if you are going to do 30 team control, it probably is in your best interest to keep CPU logic out of it if at all possible. For that reason I play with injuries off and use a random system to implement my own. To do this I just place the players on reserve.

For FA read what we have so far and let me know what you think!
Old 01-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #8
Pro

chinatownpwnage's Arena

OVR: 1

is it possible to play your rosters on xbox?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »