Home

Postgame Presentation

This is a discussion on Postgame Presentation within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Postgame Presentation

Did the postgame presentation take a step backward this year?. Jordan player of the game doesn't even display their stats nor highlights. We used to be able to watch highlights of any individual player as well.

I used to like watching those after a great game in association, no matter how long they were. What's the deally there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13
Re: Postgame Presentation

Let me guess. Console user with not enough HDD space for the game to keep highlights?
Old 01-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyce924
Did the postgame presentation take a step backward this year?. Jordan player of the game doesn't even display their stats nor highlights. We used to be able to watch highlights of any individual player as well.

I used to like watching those after a great game in association, no matter how long they were. What's the deally there?
I remember they were close to a minute long in 2k11. Now they are like 30 seconds.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 01-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Let me guess. Console user with not enough HDD space for the game to keep highlights?
That's not the issue he's having (or at least I'm assuming) when I'm viewing POTG, it doesn't show the highlights properly. They will just show the player doing moves but the camera doesn't show the ball going in the hoop or any other highlights which shows the full replay of what that player did during the game. I have a 120 gig HD.

I just skip it. I think maybe only once or twice it worked well when I was playing My Player.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Zero highlights, I get none. I am on a 360 slim 4gb though without an external HDD, do they take stuff out because of that?! Didn't know that. I don't even see a "signature highlights" option like last year...

After the game is over, the POG ascends from the Circle and then cuts, its over-- then goes to box score and team stats, not 1 highlight lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2012, 01:00 AM   #6
Banned

WadeWilson2099's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyce924
Zero highlights, I get none. I am on a 360 slim 4gb though without an external HDD, do they take stuff out because of that?! Didn't know that. I don't even see a "signature highlights" option like last year...

After the game is over, the POG ascends from the Circle and then cuts, its over-- then goes to box score and team stats, not 1 highlight lol.
Yea thats because you have a tiny HDD. There isn't enough space to hold all of that data. Go get you a bigger HDD. All those highlight options are there if you have the space for the game to store it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »