Home

Looking for USA players for pro club

This is a discussion on Looking for USA players for pro club within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
Rookie

danwin's Arena

OVR: 3
Looking for USA players for pro club

If you are interested in joining a pro club in Fifa 12 for PS3 please comment below with your username on PS3 and preferred position. I can’t promise you will get your exact position but we can always switch around. I am looking to recruit at least 15 members who believe in team play, pass the ball around, and would rather win than hog the ball the entire game. I don’t care what your rating is, I just want team players who want to do their best to win soccer matches. If you are interested, you need to reside in the United States due to time zone issues, and be able to play for at least twice a week for about an hour or so. We can decide on our teams playing times as we add new members but it would probably be at around 10:00 central time twice a week. I am new to the pro club in Fifa and there seems to be some glitches going on but we will work through them. If you are interested respond below and I will add you as soon as possible. Also visit the team website at www.rocknjocksblog.com, yes, I made a website for the team because I hope it will make it easier to communicate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for USA players for pro club

I'm very interested in joining my vp is 85 overall and I will play any posistion. Mostly I play striker and any. My username is Dillon_You_SOB. I also no other people.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
Rookie

danwin's Arena

OVR: 3

I will add you ASAP and anyone else you know who wants to play get me their ps3 usernames and I will add them. Thanks for the reply. We now have 3 members and looking for about 15. Watch the pro club for messages. For some reason on the pro clubs website it won't even show I have a pro club so you will probably have to check the pro club on ps3. Hoping to setup sometime to play in the next couple of days.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #4
Rookie

holt_4_mvp's Arena

OVR: 0

interested as well PSN name: holt_4_mvp
80 rated CAM play more defensive minded, i like to pass and send long through balls and patrol the middle. add me if ur interested
NHL: New Jersey Devils

PSN: jjlincoln15
Old 01-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
Rookie

Legaci3's Arena

OVR: 1

Nice been looking to join one..I had fifa for Xbox but my account ran out so decided to get it for ps3 lol. So saying that my psn is LeGaCi3 and my VP is a 73 ovr RW and I'm a team player and love crossing the ball alot lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »