Home

What has been your best dynasty ever?

This is a discussion on What has been your best dynasty ever? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-08-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What has been your best dynasty ever?

What has been your most productive dynasty in any NCAA game with what team? Mine would have to be in NCAA 09 with Western Kentucky. I was big on rebuilding back then, and that was the year they were independent, I believe I kept them independent for the whole way (from 2009-2022) and then the file became corrupted I won 4 National championships with them, and had a CB named Desmond Howard from Ohio that I recruited and he committed. He won returner of the year 3 years in a row, and I played it as if he was actually Desmond's son. By his junior year he had 99 speed and like 97 acceleration, he was a beast, returning about 4-5 kickoffs back a year as well as having 8 career pick 6's. He was that player that put WKU on the map. It was a great dynasty and probably the most fun I've had on dynasty mode on any NCAA game. What have y'alls been?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #2
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: What has been your best dynasty ever?

wow! That's a hell of a dynasty...I did a RTG QB with Western Kentucky in '10 and won a NC with them, I know how hard that actually is.

But I'd have to say mine came in this year's game. I took my school, Eastern Michigan (a 1 star program) and completely rebuilt them from scratch. I transformed the team into a Flexbone offense and ran wild on the MAC. Won the Heisman with a kid I recruited at FB 3 years in a row...he broke every rushing record you could ever imagine. I did however, have a difficult time getting to the NC game, too many undefeated big name guys to let me in. I've won 2 NCs in 10 years, but my team has lost a total of 10 games in those 10 years (6 of them in the first season when I had no talent to run my Flexbone)
Old 01-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
Rookie

KingNick865's Arena

I've had a lot of them, but my favorite was a Tennessee dynasty I had way back on NCAA 07. I got to 2040 on there, and won 5 straight national championships, and ended up finishing with 10 overall. Recruiting on there was pretty easy, as I remember it. I believe one year I ended up with 17 5* prospects.

It was wildly unrealistic, but I had more fun doing that one than any other dynasty I've had.

Although, an NCAA 08 dynasty with MTSU was pretty good as well. Took them over. After my 3rd year, I won a Sun Belt title, then got an invitation to join the MAC. Got kicked out of the MAC after 2 years, and was an independent for 4 years. The program really took off then, as I won 10 games my final year as an indy team. Got an invitation to join the SEC after that year, and took it. Had 2 years, then foolishly took the job at Ohio State.
NHL: Nashville Predators
Soccer: FC Barcelona
Old 01-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
Pro

nredfoot's Arena

OVR: 5

It was either 2006 or 2007 but I started as Auburn and because of the tough sliders I was playing on I lost my job after 2 years. At first I was furious because I had never been fired in a game before but I took a job a Missouri. I was there 10 years and won 3 titles. What was great was every season I had at least 2 really intense games against elite teams and usually one battle against a team not as good as me. That was the longest dynasty I've ever had.

Second place has to be my New Mexico one from 2011 that went 4.5 years. I'm still looking for a team to do 2012 with. I would love to have another 10+ year dynasty
Old 01-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

This is completly glitching but was still a blast. I think it was NCAA 06. I had a team that was stacked (after several years of winning) but the fun part was that I won every game by more than 100 points. I was on Heisman and 5 minute quarters, but with default sliders.

My average score was 112 - .2 (Freakin Notre Dame got a field goal on me....the only points scored the whole year). The most points was 123.

My quarterback won his 5th Heisman that year (there was a glitch that let you play your redshirt year and not have it count against you).

I had like 26 All-Americans and won every award except kicker & punter.

Like i said it was glitching because it was 3-4 plays that i ran over and over, but it was always a challenge and a ton of fun to hang 100+ on everyone and just flat DOMINATE.

Since then I use better sliders and the CPU has gotten smarter (although i did just hang 100 on IU and 98 on Notre Dame this year....same thing 5 min quarters on heisman with adjusted sliders this time).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Mine personally is HST (hurricane state, a created team) for NCAA 2010. I keep having to restart the dynasty every time I get bored of it though.
I started in the Sun Belt, moved to the CUSA then to the SEC. I have won every game so far. More than 80 of my players have been drafted in 3 years. I won three national championships, but at the start of this season (2013) I got penalized and get less recruits. So, I made an extra coach and I'm also playing as Oregon and NC.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
CTP
Rookie

OVR: 1

mine was a San Diego State dynasty on ncaa11. lasted until about 2025. won 5 or 6 national championships but my contract ended and they didn't offer me an extension.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
wow! That's a hell of a dynasty...I did a RTG QB with Western Kentucky in '10 and won a NC with them, I know how hard that actually is.

But I'd have to say mine came in this year's game. I took my school, Eastern Michigan (a 1 star program) and completely rebuilt them from scratch. I transformed the team into a Flexbone offense and ran wild on the MAC. Won the Heisman with a kid I recruited at FB 3 years in a row...he broke every rushing record you could ever imagine. I did however, have a difficult time getting to the NC game, too many undefeated big name guys to let me in. I've won 2 NCs in 10 years, but my team has lost a total of 10 games in those 10 years (6 of them in the first season when I had no talent to run my Flexbone)
ha. I always would do a Eastern Michigan dynasty every year.. It wasn't that hard in the older versions as the MAC is pretty weak and I would win alot of games off the bat and my school's prestige grew quickly allowing better recruits.

I remeber in 09 I broke all the passing, rushing and receiving records with 3 different players. I hit a homerun by recruiting a 4 star running back either the 1st or 2nd season playing and he broke all the rushing records there was at the school.. I recruited a 2 star juco reciever but he had 99 speed + accel and I literally burnt every slow MAC corner back, he shattered the single season receiving yards + TD. They also had a QB on the roster he was a decent for a sophmore and I shattered every passing record with him as well. This was all in NCAA 09'... Good times. I think I lost to LSU in some BCS game one year and I forget the rest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »