Home

(PS3) Bedwardsroy19's NBA 2K12

This is a discussion on (PS3) Bedwardsroy19's NBA 2K12 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
(PS3) Bedwardsroy19's NBA 2K12

Hey everyone,

I'm starting a new thread just because the previous had so many replies that it was hard to sort through and figure out information about the roster I am releasing, and the rosters I have released.

Prior to the lockout I created a roster with every rookie that had a chance to play here in the NBA this season. After I made that roster IrishSalsa1 came to me with the idea of teaming up and going through and edit every players Equipment, Tendencies, Attributes, Individual Plays, Signature Shots etc... We released 4 official rosters. Roster 1 had edited equipment, 2 had edited equipment and tendencies, 3 had equipment/tendencies/attributes/potentials edited, and four had everything including signature shots edited.

Those rosters were completed in October and in the meantime I created an All-Time Classic roster (Which requires DLC, but I strongly recommend to those of you who like classic players).

Now that the NBA is underway and the rookies have been added to NBA 2K12, I am nearly ready to release a roster that will have edits made for every single player. These edits will include:
  • Equipment
  • Attributes/Abilities (Potential)
  • Tendencies/Hotspots
  • Signature Moves
  • Individual Playbooks
  • Coaching Profiles
  • Height and Weight/Position Changes

I am making this roster because I have seen the effect that a roster can have on gameplay and simulation stats first hand and I want the NBA 2K gaming experience to be fun for all.

I have had very positive feedback from both the users of OS and many people on the Playstation Network and I very much appreciate all of the support. It makes it fun to make these for you all.

But even with all that support from the first roster set, I have learned a ton about how certain edits can effect sim stats and gameplay, and I feel the difference between my lockout set and my living roster will be very noticeably different.

This roster is a work in progress and will need all of your help by giving feedback on changes that players are making on a daily basis (equipment/shoes).

Oh thats another new addition to this set. Everybody will be wearing their correct shoes (or at least the best that you can make it in NBA 2K.)

Let me get back to work so I can post this bad boy soon and you guys can tell me what you think about it.

I'll post more details as I get closer to being able to release it. Wont be sleeping until its done.

Thanks, as always, for your patience.
Bedwardsroy19

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 01-02-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2012, 01:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: (PS3) Bedwardsroy19's NBA 2K12

oh man i wont sleep too until its done.

love you
Old 01-02-2012, 01:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Awesome! Can't wait. Looks like I'll be up with you
Old 01-02-2012, 01:33 AM   #4
Rookie

Old 01-02-2012, 02:01 AM   #5
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by najAmYth2
lmao

Just gave the thread a well-deserved 5 stars...in advance for its excellence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2012, 02:02 AM   #6
Banned

Hey Bed, I want to know your ratings of Arron Afflalo, Danillo Gallinari and Paul George. I think these are 3 TERRIBLY underrated guys.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:04 AM   #7
Banned

Oh and Rudy Straight was wearing a shoulder sleeve in the first couple of games not sure if he does now.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:12 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

@najAmYth2

that gif is hilarious!!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »