Home

A few questions regading online

This is a discussion on A few questions regading online within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-30-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
A few questions regading online

I just received 2k12 as a gift. I pretty much only play vs a buddy of mine online. We're trying to find a workaround to play ranked vs one another. We like our stats to be tracked and would also like to view stats after the game is over. Unranked vs a buddy shows the box score after the game, but it only shows the current lineup and not team stats or the bench. We used to have a way to workaround it on old versions where we would countdown from 3 and both search simultaneously and we would get in a match together. This seems impossible with this version because of the search process when trying this. Has anyone else found a way to pull this off? Also, from what I read there is no way to play a friend in a dlc Legends match? He bought the pack and I was about to, until he told me not to waste my money because we wouldn't be able to play one another. This is a real bummer. Is there a workaround for this or a patch possibly in the works? Why does 2k fail to get online the way people want it?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »