Home

real life HEAT vs 2k12's HEAT

This is a discussion on real life HEAT vs 2k12's HEAT within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-28-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon3 real life HEAT vs 2k12's HEAT

people love to complain that 2k made the Heat overpowered with James and Wade just using turbo and doing whatever they want but after watching the heat's first 4 games (2 preseason/2 reg season), i'd say they got it right. ive been watching their games thinking "damn that was a 2k cheese move he just did" and they was doing it so easy too. whether its wade blocking everything, wade & lebron auto fastbreaks where its a bucket everytime, lebron coming fullcourt and pulling midrange shots in the defense's face, or that sticky magnetic miami D where u can't get separation, they do it all in real life. i almost threw my controller at the screen until i realized my xbox was off and i was watching a real game. lol. also one thing i did notice though was that when teams went 2-3 zone, the heat looked lost, just like in 2k12. lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: real life HEAT vs 2k12's HEAT

The problem is, the heats success is tied to skill, not turbo and game imbalances.
******** src="https://d3lvr7yuk4uaui.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1020****?aoi=1311798366&pid=1020&zoneid=10125&cid=US&ip=70.181.229.171">
Old 12-28-2011, 03:12 AM   #3
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Ditka vs the Heat...who wins?

I think I'll go with Ditka!
Old 12-28-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

I feel like the real life Heat are a step of most other teams right now. They seem to have brushed off any lockout "fat" and are storming out of the gate. Give it about a month and see if your statement still holds true.

Although I feel like there's not many teams that will be able to touch the Heat this year, unfortunately.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:08 AM   #5
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

It takes a lot of skill to be cheesy in real life

And yeah they really look invincible right now. It's almost like other teams are playing old school basketball with legends from the past when they play the Heat.

Last edited by Vni; 12-28-2011 at 06:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 25

Yes the Heat look great but they blew another lead to Boston and look lost in a zone defense, the good part is because of their new fast break offense they build huge leads so they can afford to lose some leads but I would love it if they kept a lead at some point, and Go Heat
Fav NFL team: Giants
Fav NBA player: Dwyane Wade
Fav NFL player: Victor(y) Cruz
New York Giants Superbowl XLVI CHAMPIONS!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #7
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwadefan
Yes the Heat look great but they blew another lead to Boston and look lost in a zone defense, the good part is because of their new fast break offense they build huge leads so they can afford to lose some leads but I would love it if they kept a lead at some point, and Go Heat
The Heat were lucky last night that Boston did not have their closer Pierce, after they got back in the game the looked lost and made bad decisions.

Last edited by coolcras7; 12-28-2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwadefan
I wouldn't worry too much. It's their first year with this new offense, and they've only been using it for 2 games. Of course there are going to be some speed bumps along the way, but Spoelstra should be able to fix these things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »