Home

2K Crew ideas

This is a discussion on 2K Crew ideas within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
2K Crew ideas

Hey 2K here's some ideas on crew. First off you need crew, I mean I love NBA 2K12 team play but without crew I find it pointless to play it cause all people do is quit out and do dumb stuff if they don't get the ball on every possession. First off you don't need my players online! All it does is allow people to cheese their guys and make them 99 overall in a matter of 2 minutes... what we need is just ranked team play with NBA rosters. You can have it set up like an online franchise to where we can start a team, design the logo and jerseys online much like EA did with the Teambuilder, this way everybody's team has its own unique style. Make it have seasons and include the All-Star game for each region. This way everyone has a chance to make it. And you could have playoffs and championships. If you could do this I guarantee you would sell a ton of copies. The servers are pretty good right now so please run with this idea.... Let me know what you guys think...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »