Home

DeepRoute Free Text Football Sim

This is a discussion on DeepRoute Free Text Football Sim within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-22-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
DeepRoute Free Text Football Sim

Hey guys, just letting you know that http://deeproute.com is a fun football text sim.

I'm the developer, and we're always adding new features and stats. Give it a try, or post your thoughts here.

thanks!

Deeproute is a free to play GM/Coach simulator, and it's awesome.

Like us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeepRoute/102615446464773
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: DeepRoute Free Text Football Sim

Deeproute is a great game, but the fact is Notque is all about himself and coaches that have been playing for a while.... I played Deeproute for a good while before Notque decided to delete my account due to the fact two of my friends from work also play on the site... I wasn't aware of my account being deleted until I tried to sign in, but other coaches were aware so as you can guess he has his favorites... Supposedly we all had the same Ip addresses.... Notque is very unfair on how he goes about things and basically is a dictator over the whole game... The game is not worth putting any money into, which you will have to do for advanced playbooks just to compete... I put money into the game and had my account deleted with a balance on it.... It is a good game, but you will find it to be completely unrealistic at times, but it really doesn't have any other competition out there... I hope some other game developer comes up with something so I can help recruit for it like I did for Deeproute... I am sour towards Deeproute so my opinion is biased...
Old 03-23-2012, 04:27 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: DeepRoute Free Text Football Sim

notque thank you for the link! You have done wonderful work! If you don't mind I'll recommend your site to my friends.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #4
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by swickness
Deeproute is a great game, but the fact is Notque is all about himself and coaches that have been playing for a while.... I played Deeproute for a good while before Notque decided to delete my account due to the fact two of my friends from work also play on the site... I wasn't aware of my account being deleted until I tried to sign in, but other coaches were aware so as you can guess he has his favorites... Supposedly we all had the same Ip addresses.... Notque is very unfair on how he goes about things and basically is a dictator over the whole game... The game is not worth putting any money into, which you will have to do for advanced playbooks just to compete... I put money into the game and had my account deleted with a balance on it.... It is a good game, but you will find it to be completely unrealistic at times, but it really doesn't have any other competition out there... I hope some other game developer comes up with something so I can help recruit for it like I did for Deeproute... I am sour towards Deeproute so my opinion is biased...
It's funny because you don't realize you are talking to Notque
Old 05-01-2012, 02:37 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

I think he realizes it.

Anyways, I played deeproute for a while too. And yes it is fun, but you really do have to pony up cash if you want to be able to compete. And then you have to basically 'lab' until you get the results you want. Alot of the owners there who were successful, at least while I was there, often tried to find soft spots in the code to make their not so stellar players great.

It is fun, but what the first replier said about Notque isn't true. He is devoted to making his game the best it can be. If that means taking advice from some of the other players then so be it. He gets it done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Notque, I like Deep Route and have created an account. Can you tell me how long it took to design and develop Deep Route and when it launched?? Thanks

Steve

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-off-season-0

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »