Home

How to rebuild Celtics?

This is a discussion on How to rebuild Celtics? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
How to rebuild Celtics?

Just need some ideas. Only player I won't trade is Avery Bradley. I don't mind trading Rondo, Pierce, Allen, Garnett, anyone except Bradley. However I will only make a maximum of two trades and 1 FA signing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How to rebuild Celtics?

Keep Rondo. If you want realistic trades, you can trade garnett or allen with teams with cap space for picks and some prospects. (You can trade pierce too, but dont go and trade everyone from the big three.) You'll want a legit center first of all.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisis435
Keep Rondo. If you want realistic trades, you can trade garnett or allen with teams with cap space for picks and some prospects. (You can trade pierce too, but dont go and trade everyone from the big three.) You'll want a legit center first of all.
Any recommendations? Honestly, I want to rebuild over a few years, but the draft classes are so highly-rated, that I can never play more than 2 years in franchise.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6

try and get Deandre Jordan from the clips he's young athletic and could turn into a beast.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersondagreat
try and get Deandre Jordan from the clips he's young athletic and could turn into a beast.
Does he though? Also, what would I get in return for a PG? If I want to rebuild, Billups or Williams won't help me much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #6
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDR63
Does he though? Also, what would I get in return for a PG? If I want to rebuild, Billups or Williams won't help me much.
Depends on how he does I suppose. but no Williams and Billups isnt the long term answer but they can get you through the year until you draft whoever you want and develop your young players. seeing that they already have CP3 I wouldnt trade them Rondo
Old 12-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersondagreat
Depends on how he does I suppose. but no Williams and Billups isnt the long term answer but they can get you through the year until you draft whoever you want and develop your young players. seeing that they already have CP3 I wouldnt trade them Rondo
Who would you trade him for?

Also, if trying to get rid of players under contract over a year (so Rondo and Pierce), who would you trade them for?
Old 12-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #8
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDR63
Who would you trade him for?

Also, if trying to get rid of players under contract over a year (so Rondo and Pierce), who would you trade them for?
Many people might disagree with me, but I say you trade Rondo to the Thunder for Westbrook. Even trade, and the Thunder need a PG who is more of a pure point, instead of a shoot-first PG.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »