Home

Hex Edits after patch update

This is a discussion on Hex Edits after patch update within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-19-2011, 04:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hex Edits after patch update

I consider myself to be a good Hex editor but for reasons unknown to me, the team codes in hex have changed back to 2K11 codes and I cannot even edit accessory colours since I updated through the patch and had the rookies included. Is this just me? Am I missing something here? Does anyone have the same prob?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2011, 04:49 AM   #2
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Hex Edits after patch update

Whatever I do to try and make cyberface's now won't work since the update or new rosters. Haven't tried default roster and deleting the patch offline yet.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
Pro

lkasprzak's Arena

OVR: 10

What is this HEX editing anyway? What difference does it make when you HEX edit team colors? Can someone upload screens before and after editing? Thank you..

Old 12-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
DJT
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hopefully this gets figured out, because I would love these updated rosters with good accessories/shoes, and all the jerseys.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 49

everything is working ok for me , not sure what others are getting ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
Whatever I do to try and make cyberface's now won't work since the update or new rosters. Haven't tried default roster and deleting the patch offline yet.
I'm told that only "default" rosters allowed cyber faces to stick. Chrome says he has a method of using cyber faces in custom rosters (for My Player, but I assume it works or CAPs too...he'll have to clarify that.)

I know cyber faces still work, because I've seen rosters that have the rookies in the game without black arms, but no commentary for them, and I've seen a cyber faced CAP as Metta World Peace, with Ron Artest lowered to 25 and in the FA pool. I tried to cyber face a MP guy with those rosters and it didn't work...yet there's a Metta World Peace CF on the rosters themselves.
So I know CFs survived the patch, I just dunno if we're not allowed to make any new ones or if we have to use a diff method.

Hopefully Chrome's method of adding CF's to a "custom" roster works. Whenever he gets back to me, I'll let him know the community needs the info too.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

I just read that editing height and position in My Player is still doable, apparently on the updated rosters.

I'd have to test it out first before I post anything.

Last edited by nuckles2k2; 12-20-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
I'm told that only "default" rosters allowed cyber faces to stick. Chrome says he has a method of using cyber faces in custom rosters (for My Player, but I assume it works or CAPs too...he'll have to clarify that.)

I know cyber faces still work, because I've seen rosters that have the rookies in the game without black arms, but no commentary for them, and I've seen a cyber faced CAP as Metta World Peace, with Ron Artest lowered to 25 and in the FA pool. I tried to cyber face a MP guy with those rosters and it didn't work...yet there's a Metta World Peace CF on the rosters themselves.
So I know CFs survived the patch, I just dunno if we're not allowed to make any new ones or if we have to use a diff method.

Hopefully Chrome's method of adding CF's to a "custom" roster works. Whenever he gets back to me, I'll let him know the community needs the info too.
yes you can make a cyber face player on a non-default roster.I know because I have done it.If every thing is working for hookup then other people should have no problem hex editing.There is a way to get tool to work for non-default roster tho. There is a way to play as the in-game players too.
I dont download any 2k patches ever but that is just me but if there is cf on roster after update then hex edit is still possible.

Last edited by chrome_305; 12-20-2011 at 07:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »