Home

(PS3) NBA 2K12 Roster for 2K11

This is a discussion on (PS3) NBA 2K12 Roster for 2K11 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
(PS3) NBA 2K12 Roster for 2K11

I want to thank everyone for their continued support with these rosters. If it wasn't for the great response I had from the members here, I probably wouldn't have continued these.

**This is for United States and Canada users. This will not working for those who purchased the game outside of North America. For those that purchased their games outside of North America, head over to Kamilos1983 and sahror1's thread where they've created their own version of the 2011-12 season for PAL users: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043299154

First I want to say that as a base, I used henor1's roster in which he added most of the rookies that made teams and a few in the free agent pool so I can't take any credit for the rookies.

WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU'VE NEVER TRANSFERRED FILES BEFORE AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO IT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHKa...n84sziJp9bHWE=

For Version 5.5, credit for the rookie faces and accessory changes goes to XenoZograscope. The only accessory I had done up to this point was during the first major update in which I gave some rookies their gear from college. He also helped with Version 6 by doing Jersey Updates on players since the Trade Deadline and some Attribute Edits.

MAKE SURE BEFORE DOWNLOADING THESE ROSTERS YOU TURN AUTO-SAVE AND LIVING ROSTERS OFF BECAUSE NBA 2K WILL OVERWRITE THE ROSTER FILE LEAVING YOU WITH THE LAST ROSTER UPDATE BY 2K. THEN, SAVE YOUR SETTINGS

CURRENT VERSION: Version 7.0 (5/29/12) (End of Regular Season)
http://www.mediafire.com/?a459rjfudt43i1k

Previous Versions:
Spoiler

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by bigbob; 04-30-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: (PS3) NBA 2K12 Roster for 2K11

Awesome! I've been waiting for updated rosters for 2k11. Thanks for all the hard work and keep it up!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

thank you sir
Old 12-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

can't wait for those offline rosters to be posted!!! thanks!!!
Old 12-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Are these on 2KShare or at another link online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Just an update. I loaded the offline files. So that you guys know, the only person I've had time to create was Metta World Peace (since you can't edit Ron Artest's name). If anyone finds that any of the other people are really that important, because it doesn't seem like most of them will be on their teams for long, let me know.

Also, if there are any mistakes, lemme know. Remember, this are "as of 12/16/11".

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #7
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ16
Are these on 2KShare or at another link online?
I loaded them onto 2KShare but just in case the 2K servers keep anyone problems like they have been the last few weeks, I just loaded them onto mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hgec54dmxdpngm4

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't see any rosters on 2K share past NOV 16th. Don't see your name anywhere. Weird....

This is for 2k11 right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »