Home

What will you do first in Madden 13?

This is a discussion on What will you do first in Madden 13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
TheSaints7

OVR:
What will you do first in Madden 13?

When I put the game in and load it up I will browse through all the menus to see what is New. Hopefully Madden Moments will have returned. As in the ones you unlock as you progress through them like Madden 11. I was really disappointed to find that there was not even a Superbowl one. I will then create my Franchise with New Orleans and I will look at everyone's ratings before continuing with my Season and the road to the Superbowl.
What about you?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: What will you do first in Madden 13?

Make a Franchise and see if I'm able to move a team and keep their current jerseys so I'm not stuck with a generic looking one. These are times a Madden Team Builder would be nice.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
TheSaints7

OVR:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Make a Franchise and see if I'm able to move a team and keep their current jerseys so I'm not stuck with a generic looking one. These are times a Madden Team Builder would be nice.
Agreed, there defiantly needs to be an upgrade in the Creation Zone. More Logos, better kit and stadium customization. Also player creator so people can have long hair ect.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Old 12-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

I'm kind of superstitious, so 13 is not something I look forward to, however, being as I like to play Madden football, I'll buy the game. First thing I always do in Madden is look at the ratings!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #5
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

I will go to Blockbuster the morning after midnight release and rent the game on a $15 Game Pass. Then, if the online setup is like last year, I will start my 2 day online trial and play the ish out of M13 for as many of those 48 hours as I can to test it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 25
Wait a month then decide if its worth any of my time.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

go to a quick game with whatever two teams are initially set up and run a draw play. any improvements in the offensive line and defensive line and how they interact will be almost instantly revealed. if a pocket is created and i cant safely bounce to the outside they've finally done a decent job and instantly made the game more realistic from a general playcalling standpoint. if my initial instinct is to go outside with the ball I know theyve made basically zero improvement.

Actually im liking the idea of just renting it for 2 days so i dont have to spend the full $60 to find this out.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #8
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

I will be testing All-Pro default for hopefully a full season. If they add a more adaptive skill mode like my skill mode, then I can just play my franchise without starting over half way through the season.

Now I do expect slider testing will begin after testing Allpro for a season. Thanks EA!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »