Home

cincy vs Xavier( crosstown shootout)

This is a discussion on cincy vs Xavier( crosstown shootout) within the College Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30
cincy vs Xavier( crosstown shootout)

http://t.co/73anHuGp totally embarrased by both schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: cincy vs Xavier( crosstown shootout)

renamed: Crosstown Throwdown. But, it is rather embarrassing for both schools. It got me up out of my seat though.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #3

ghm125's Arena

Yeah me too! was about to change channel! yancey gates and the Cheick Mbdoj guy should be removed from team,and halloway and # 5 who shoved Uc player suspended for a few games! but more than the yancey gates blast to kenney frease was the "CLASSLESS kick to frease's head by #13 Mbdoj of UC as he was falling to ground! what a dirtbag!..and I'm a UC fan....
Old 12-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

OVR: 22

It's a shame the game ended the way it did. I didn't have a great vantage point of the fight since I was sitting at the opposite end of the floor. All I saw is someone throw the ball at Holloway, Frease stumbling out of the mess and going to the ground at mid-court with a bloody eye, and #5 Wells throwing punches. From the video I saw after I got home, Yancy Gates should be suspended a while. He threw the ball at Holloway and he punched both Frease and one of the XU walk-ons. Mbodj of UC kicked Frease when he was on the ground after getting punched. Wells was the one who shoved Guyn when he was jawing with Holloway. Things should have been handled better on both sides. Really the refs should have done something at halftime when a UC walk-on went after Lyons when everyone was leaving the floor.
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NHL: Calgary Flames

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides
Old 12-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

http://t.co/yiXkervB

Mick Cronins press conference is a must watch. He handled this as well as anyone could have handled it.

"They're sitting in there with no jerseys. Some of them I physically took off" -Cronin detailing his "embarrassment"
Cronin: wants his team be tougher: "take your ***-whippin and grow up"

Tu Holloway on the other hand continued to make himself look like a jackass after the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportznut02
http://t.co/yiXkervB

Mick Cronins press conference is a must watch. He handled this as well as anyone could have handled it.

"They're sitting in there with no jerseys. Some of them I physically took off" -Cronin detailing his "embarrassment"
Cronin: wants his team be tougher: "take your ***-whippin and grow up"

Tu Holloway on the other hand continued to make himself look like a jackass after the game.
That was more Lyons. Regardless, both of those guys, especially Lyons, who I am not a big fan of character-wise, talk a lot during games. I'd rather let one's play do the talking because I think that would tick off a trash-talking opponent more. I also don't understand why in the world either team would let any players talk to the press right after the game. Bad choice by Chris Mack allowing that.
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NHL: Calgary Flames

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides
Old 12-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #7

ghm125's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKibbles
That was more Lyons. Regardless, both of those guys, especially Lyons, who I am not a big fan of character-wise, talk a lot during games. I'd rather let one's play do the talking because I think that would tick off a trash-talking opponent more. I also don't understand why in the world either team would let any players talk to the press right after the game. Bad choice by Chris Mack allowing that.
Yeah no doubt!
Old 12-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #8

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKibbles
Last year Lyons was looking to pick fights with the Charlotte 49ers student section after we won, he lacks character and this is just another incident showing it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball »