Home

Export team with retro jersey???

This is a discussion on Export team with retro jersey??? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Export team with retro jersey???

Can you export a team with retro jersey? For example I'm trying to recreate the Cavs team with Lebron James but only current jersey can be used after I export it. Want to know if I can have a retro jersey set as default for my exported team and also have Mike Brown as head coach (not a big deal if it can't be done)?

I'm not familiar with hex editing, if this is possible please upload a Cavs team with the jersey from the LBJ days. Don't really care whos in it I'll fix it myself once I download it.

For the XBOX by the way.

Last edited by L. BuЯNa; 12-07-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 49
Re: Export team with retro jersey???

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. BuЯNa
Can you export a team with retro jersey? For example I'm trying to recreate the Cavs team with Lebron James but only current jersey can be used after I export it. Want to know if I can have a retro jersey set as default for my exported team and also have Mike Brown as head coach (not a big deal if it can't be done)?

I'm not familiar with hex editing, if this is possible please upload a Cavs team with the jersey from the LBJ days. Don't really care whos in it I'll fix it myself once I download it.

For the XBOX by the way.
no you cant you have to hex edit the tmm file to add the unis and logo back to get the retro you want can take up to 35 to 1hr to load and back and forth and save the file to the xbox and the box to the pc and then add the players you want..

IT is the biggest pain in the *** to do regarding hex editing.... And it not the easiest...
Old 12-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
Rookie

I know its a complicated process and its a hassle but I'm willing to pay for these services. If anyone is knowledgeable with hex editing and is willing to do it hit me up on XBOX my gamertag is L I3uI2Na.

I only need 3 teams:

Cleveland Cavs, Goldenstate Warriors, Utah Jazz and Washington Wizards with their previous jerseys before the current ones.

Cleveland Cavs is the main priority. Don't really care whos in it as I can change it myself.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 49

its can take up to an hr per team , so i think you look at least 6 hrs of work... @ 10.00 buck and hr that 60.00 .... You might just want to wait to the reditor is out in late feb for 360...
Old 12-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #5
Rookie

Money is not an issue, I'm paypal verified so thats not a problem. I don't want to put too much work on you so lets start of with one team and we'll see after that. My main priority is the Cleveland Cavaliers, the 09-10 to be more specific.

So thats:

Lebron James
Mo Williams
Antawn Jamison
Shaquille O' Neal (Lakers)
Anderson Varejao
Delonte West
JJ Hickson
Big Z
Daniel Gibson
Anthony Parker
Jamario Moon
Darnell Jacson
Leon Powe
Danny Green
Jawad Williams

I just want actual players in the game no created players. No ratings edit I can handle that myself.

Last edited by L. BuЯNa; 12-09-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
Rookie

One more question. Is it possible to have 2 away jerseys? I would like to have the home white, away red and the blue alternate if possible. But I would rather have the red away than the blue alternate.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:11 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

hey man I have for you early birthday and christmas present I just upladed retro created team for you cavs from '10. Court and accessories colors edited. Correct roster as well whith Mike Brown as coach. Only thing you might have to work on a bit is attributes that's it.
My Gamertag is: Asthenick rad27
Team name: cavaliers
description: cavs2k10
enjoy
Old 12-11-2011, 04:09 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

k_rad, could you please, please, please hex a 1990 Phoenix Suns roster for me with the short shorts? That's the only retro team I want to use with my Legends roster that I don't have. I'm talking about the pre-Barkley Suns with this jersey:

- Michael Jordan

Last edited by sportjames23; 12-11-2011 at 04:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »