Home

AIR-NOG-MATIC Super League.... THE REMIX

This is a discussion on AIR-NOG-MATIC Super League.... THE REMIX within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
AIR-NOG-MATIC Super League.... THE REMIX

First and foremost...Shout out to NOGSTER for his Awesome SUPERLEAGUE. This roster would not be possible without your hard work and great attention to Tendencies, HS, Playbooks, and ratings. And a very big special shout out to JKEYES123 for his amazing job with hex editing all the jerseys and shorts lengths. He really came through and took this project over the top. Also, special shout out to Paul Pierce, yanks126ws, Fonrolalexexnay, and everybody who uploads CFs.

As some of you may know, I have been creating some of my favorite classic teams for NBA 2K12 since the release date. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-360-only.html

Well after months of research, creating teams, editing players, user vs cpu and cpu vs cpu testing, etc.... This projcect is now COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

As a reminder, the purpose of this roster was to get as many classic teams and legends onto one roster without the re-editor. Therefore I had to create a few hybrid teams to acheive this.

Here is what you need to know about this roster

ABSOLUTELY ZERO NAME GLITCHES ON TEAMS

ABSOLUTELY ZERO "JUNK TEAMS"

ALL TEAMS ON ONE.... I REPEAT..... ONE ROSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST HAVE DLC TO PLAY

Below is a breakdown of the teams that will be represented in the SUPERLEAGUE REMIX EDITION

(ALL TEAMS CREATED ORIGINALLY BY NOGSTER & AIRMATIC23)

All teams 10-12 man accurate. with rotations, coach profiles, ratings, tendencies, sneaker, accessories etc all edited to reflect that season. As well as hidden retro jerseys for the appropriate year (93 Suns, 95 Bullets, 2000 Bucks, 2000 Magic, 93 Nets etc...)

Teams represented/edited/created.

76ERS: *85, 01.(*Julius Erving name is fixed)

BOBCATS: 2009-12

BUCKS: 86, 01.

BULLS: 89, 96, current (Minus R. Brewer, Plus B Gordon & A. Nocioni)

CAVALIERS: 09.

CELTICS: 65 (DLC Bob Cousy) 86, 08.

CLIPPERS: 2010-12 hybrid.

GRIZZLIES: current.

HAWKS: 86, 2010-12 hybrid.

HEAT: *97, current. (DLC J. Mashburn and Dan Marjle)

HORNETS: 93, 97-00 hybrid.

JAZZ: 98, *07 (Boozer is a CAP looks better suited for that season)

KINGS: 2000-02 Hybrid

KNICKS: 92-94 hybrid, 2010-12

LAKERS: 71 (added Happy Hariston & Pat Riley to roster) 1984-87 hybrid (DLC Wilkes and McAdoo added), 98 (Nick Van Excel, Mario Bennet, Sean Rooks added) , 01, 2010-12. (01 Lakers in Staples Center Authentic Areana, 2010-12 Lakers CAT)

MAGIC: 95, 01

MAVS: 95. (with DLC MASHBURN and Kidd)

NETS: 93. (Includes DLC K. Anderson and DLC B. King)

NUGGETS: 1984-88 hybrid. (DLC Alex English, Fat Lever, David Thompson, KiKi Vandeweghe,) 1994-97 Hybrid (Rookie bald Jalen Rose CAP added)

PACERS: 00.(Updated CAP R. Miller, D. Davis, R. Smits, DLC J. Rose)

PISTONS: 1987-89 hybrid (DLC Adrian Dantley) , 96-98 Hybrid. (With DLC G. Hill)

RAPTORS: 1999- 01 hybrid.

ROCKETS: 1994-95 hybrid, 99-00 Hybrid.

SPURS: 98, 07.

SUNS: *93, 06-07 hybrid. (DLC KJ, Thunder Dan, Ceballos, T. Chambers)

SONICS/THUNDER: 96, current

TWOLVES: 96-98 Hybrid. (Team is all set, just needs shorts to be Hex Edited)

TRAILBLAZERS: 91, *00, current. (*In Authentinc Rose Garden Areana)

WARRIORS: 91, 94

BULLETS 96-97 Hybrid (includes DLC G. Murresan)

DOWNLOAD LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwn0sn

PS,

With all these teams on ONE Roster, you will literally be able to play out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5DnCzzKCzg

Enjoy,

Airmatic23

Last edited by airmatic23; 02-25-2012 at 08:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2011, 05:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: AIR-NOG-MATIC Super League.... THE REMIX

When you have the Suns with the Sun burst jersey's done can you upload them on 2kshare?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

thanks guys, can't wait for the superleague. Looking forward to being able to use the 93 Suns jerseys if possible!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys, first off I wanna give thanks to all the roster makers and player and slider editors out there. You guys do a ton, and guys like playmakers, mkharsh, nogster, pblazer, tomba, paulp, airmatic (amongst countless others) have made many sports games infinitely more enjoyable for me over many years. Thanks a Mil!

It's just frustrating that here in almost 2012, the new gen of systems, it's harder to edit rosters than it's ever been. Simple things like name changes and trades, have become complex logic problems, that gLadoS would enjoy.

Let's turn back to NBA Live '96. They included a ton of legends and rookies, via the CAP - you typed in the name and boom, here's your player all rated out. Custom teams, Full roster freedom, with included bonus players. Why have we regressed?

I'm glad someone (sellas, others) was able to get these new legends in FA mode, via a glitch, b/c I'm not entirely confidant 2k12 would've ever given us access for all of them on their own (maybe only after we pay for the All Star DLC).

That + creativity of this board = better 2k12.

On topic....

Airmatic, can you check Charles Oakley and Charles Smith (orig legend NYK team) - somehow the 'Charles' may have become corrupted to 'Junior'. Not sure if u can hex or not. I may be confusing with another roster, though.

That's the only tiny issue with the rosters (DLC Legend FAs) out there on 2kshare now. One has Walt Frazier as Walt 'O" and then there's the Dr. J issue you referenced (plus 'Junior' thing). I don't know much about hex, but not sure if that was fixable or a side-effect of the glitched roster happening (maybe something different corrupts each time). These are all on the Legend teams, so there's no way to access conventionally to edit. It's like it changes for all (ex: Charles) names in the database (except CAPs maybe).

Much appreciated though...if I have to sacrifice a W Frazier or a Dr. J for the greater roster-good, so be it.

I look forward to your Roster Airmatic!! I've surely been enjoying Nog's edition. It's awesome we have real players/faces for more legends now.

Thanks again to all the NCAA, CH2k*, Madden, and NBA2k* tweakers out there!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLA7E
Hey guys, first off I wanna give thanks to all the roster makers and player and slider editors out there. You guys do a ton, and guys like playmakers, mkharsh, nogster, pblazer, tomba, paulp, airmatic (amongst countless others) have made many sports games infinitely more enjoyable for me over many years. Thanks a Mil!

It's just frustrating that here in almost 2012, the new gen of systems, it's harder to edit rosters than it's ever been. Simple things like name changes and trades, have become complex logic problems, that gLadoS would enjoy.

Let's turn back to NBA Live '96. They included a ton of legends and rookies, via the CAP - you typed in the name and boom, here's your player all rated out. Custom teams, Full roster freedom, with included bonus players. Why have we regressed?

I'm glad someone (sellas, others) was able to get these new legends in FA mode, via a glitch, b/c I'm not entirely confidant 2k12 would've ever given us access for all of them on their own (maybe only after we pay for the All Star DLC).

That + creativity of this board = better 2k12.

On topic....

Airmatic, can you check Charles Oakley and Charles Smith (orig legend NYK team) - somehow the 'Charles' may have become corrupted to 'Junior'. Not sure if u can hex or not. I may be confusing with another roster, though.

That's the only tiny issue with the rosters (DLC Legend FAs) out there on 2kshare now. One has Walt Frazier as Walt 'O" and then there's the Dr. J issue you referenced (plus 'Junior' thing). I don't know much about hex, but not sure if that was fixable or a side-effect of the glitched roster happening (maybe something different corrupts each time). These are all on the Legend teams, so there's no way to access conventionally to edit. It's like it changes for all (ex: Charles) names in the database (except CAPs maybe).

Much appreciated though...if I have to sacrifice a W Frazier or a Dr. J for the greater roster-good, so be it.

I look forward to your Roster Airmatic!! I've surely been enjoying Nog's edition. It's awesome we have real players/faces for more legends now.

Thanks again to all the NCAA, CH2k*, Madden, and NBA2k* tweakers out there!!!

My roster will be based off of Nogsters Superleague. The only name glitch on that roster was Dr. J and Doug Christie, and I was able to work around it. You may be speaking of a different roster you downloaded because Oakley and Walt Frazier names are fine.

Night one of trying to hex edit and I don't know what I am doing. LOL. Going to fire up a quick game between the 97 Heat and 92 Knicks to take my mind off of things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 16

First off Great Job! Second, how about making 2009-10 Bobcats when they made the playoffs? <- lol
Old 12-06-2011, 02:53 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

airmatic,

yeah, it was a different roster, I remember 'Trevor' now, lol. every one has it's 'fingerprints'.

It's just so weird that the locked out names get glitched, and it's hard (impossible?) to correct (maybe reditor will help, from what I've read).

I've found one cause of the name glitch, just now - with roneyvroney's roster. His is really good right now, but if you add a 2kshare team (possibly CAT also, but haven't tested that)...then Afro Doc's 'Erving' (FA List) gets corrupted. And it's always 'Erving', replaced with different letters each time.

Could be linked to his '67 Sixers team replacing the stock '77 team, but I'm really just throwing darts...

Guess it's important to keep backups, since you don't know when that glitch will occur. Plus, you may miss the glitched name anyways and save over the file. I know I'm preaching to the choir...just amazed at how 'fragile' the roster is.

I'll read into some of the glitches/bugs thread for more info (sounds like same thing happened last year?)

Soooo looking forward to the 'holiday' remix roster set!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:58 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Price
First off Great Job! Second, how about making 2009-10 Bobcats when they made the playoffs? <- lol

I might make a 10-12 Bobcats Hybrid team last soley for having Kemba Walker on my roster. Thats if someone can upload his CF without the black arms.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »