Home

Online Dynasty Suggestion

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Suggestion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-05-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Online Dynasty Suggestion

One player is dominating in our online dynasty, consistently winning National Championships and beating the other users etc. I think he's only lost 2 or 3 games in the 4 seasons we've played so far. What creative things can we do to make the game a bit harder for him while not making the game impossible for everyone else?

I've thought about limiting his recruiting to 3 stars or lower, but considering he was a top 10 with a 70 Overall team I don't think that's enough.

Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Online Dynasty Suggestion

See if he would be open to taking a new coaching job for a 1 star school.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 12-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce734
See if he would be open to taking a new coaching job for a 1 star school.
We started with team builder schools using the weakest custom roster setting and he still played himself into a top 25 ranking...I don't suppose it's possible to bump up the game difficulty just him?
Old 12-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

No that's not possible. What conferences are you in? You could put him in the SEC so the games are harder or put him in a weak conference like the MAC so he really can't make it to the title game really.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 12-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Maybe its time for him to go find a challenge. even if hes a good member sometimes its just not the one. Sounds like hes on a different level or abuses something(you could tell from his stats). But sometimes you have to thin the heard so the rest can enjoy. Its sucks but it happens and is one of those things that if your willing to raise the slider level across the board then he should go. on good terms. I wouldn't even be having any fun if I was him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
Maybe its time for him to go find a challenge. even if hes a good member sometimes its just not the one. Sounds like hes on a different level or abuses something(you could tell from his stats). But sometimes you have to thin the heard so the rest can enjoy. Its sucks but it happens and is one of those things that if your willing to raise the slider level across the board then he should go. on good terms. I wouldn't even be having any fun if I was him.
Unfortunately our league is pretty small, I don't think losing a member would work out for us. The games between us are still pretty competitive, but I sort of doubt the credibility of taking a 74 overall team to an undefeated record and NC games.

Perhaps I should start looking into better sliders? Anyone have any recommendations?

Last edited by nuzreq; 12-05-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:03 PM   #7
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Sec s heisman sliders are good. Very balanced and removes alot of the bs the game has. He explains them well in his thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »