Home

I've unlocked all the legends, now what?

This is a discussion on I've unlocked all the legends, now what? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
Banned

RockitOldSchool's Arena

OVR: 5
I've unlocked all the legends, now what?

Now that I have all the legends unlocked I'm not quite sure what to do. I'm still waiting for all the big NBA moves coming up soon. In the meantime I started creating some all-time teams but there are so many players now it's almost overwhelming. I'm complaining, but it's a good thing to have to complain about.

I also thought it would be really cool to create teams from all the past champions and serious contenders to see how things would shake out in a fantasy playoff. Like would the '96 Bulls take it all or could the '11 Mavericks knock them out?

I started with the Mavericks and Heat of course. Then I did the '09 Lakers. I had a lot of trouble with the '09 Magic but they weren't really contenders anyways right? Next, I created the '08 Celtics. Once I got down to creating the '07 Spurs I ran into a brick wall. I'd have to use a lot of CAPS and most of the players weren't even available for download in Player DNA. It's a project. Takes up a lot of time. I'm hoping some guys that are good at CAPS could help me out and we could produce the unltimate roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
Banned

thuglife74's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I've unlocked all the legends, now what?

how about just chilling back and playing a game?
Old 12-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

maybe like an 03, 04 season roster or something?
Old 12-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #4
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17

00-01 season, or create a superleague like nogster. We've never had that kind of roster on PS3.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

could you upload one with the legends in the FA pool?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
Pro

laroche360's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockitOldSchool
Now that I have all the legends unlocked I'm not quite sure what to do. I'm still waiting for all the big NBA moves coming up soon. In the meantime I started creating some all-time teams but there are so many players now it's almost overwhelming. I'm complaining, but it's a good thing to have to complain about.

I also thought it would be really cool to create teams from all the past champions and serious contenders to see how things would shake out in a fantasy playoff. Like would the '96 Bulls take it all or could the '11 Mavericks knock them out?

I started with the Mavericks and Heat of course. Then I did the '09 Lakers. I had a lot of trouble with the '09 Magic but they weren't really contenders anyways right? Next, I created the '08 Celtics. Once I got down to creating the '07 Spurs I ran into a brick wall. I'd have to use a lot of CAPS and most of the players weren't even available for download in Player DNA. It's a project. Takes up a lot of time. I'm hoping some guys that are good at CAPS could help me out and we could produce the unltimate roster.
how did u unlocked the legends? do u have to beat a certain mode?
Old 12-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeangarcia09
could you upload one with the legends in the FA pool?
This

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »