Home

Recruiting

This is a discussion on Recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-27-2011, 12:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Recruiting

I was Wondering if anyone has had a 5* recruit commit to a 1* Team ? i been trying and trying and no Commit. back in ncaa 09 10 i can say that i have had a few 5*commit to my 1* team...

thanks !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2011, 12:38 AM   #2
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
For whatever reason (I have no idea why) Western Kentucky always seems to nab a couple *5 recruits every five years or so in dynasty mode. This has been a habitual trend for me.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Talksic559's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Recruiting

It's pretty difficult to land a 5 star recruit on your first year with a 1* team, I usually play with non bcs schools and build them up. Start with recruiting 3-4 star players in your pipeline then after year 1 and 2 you should be able to land some 5* players.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talksic559
It's pretty difficult to land a 5 star recruit on your first year with a 1* team, I usually play with non bcs schools and build them up. Start with recruiting 3-4 star players in your pipeline then after year 1 and 2 you should be able to land some 5* players.
yea, people always wanna go for the gusto. In real life, powerhouses are built on coaches winning with nothing and essentially advertising themselves to the next crop.....
Old 11-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Az2k12's Arena

OVR: 10

No, I've never seen this happen...and that's the way it should be.

Coach Wile CH2K8

ASU // Phoenix Suns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2011, 03:39 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm the front-runner for a 5 star CB for my dynasty(playing as SJSU, my favorite college football team then followed by an extremely close second is Hawaii), the difficulty for both gameplay and recruiting is varsity but its still freaking hard to recruit guys regardless. Of course, SJSU is #11 in the land after upsetting quality teams like #1 Oklahoma on opening day, Arkansas the week after, stole a win against Stanford in the waning seconds of that game, and just beat USC 38-28.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »