Home

Do u go deep in association?

This is a discussion on Do u go deep in association? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-26-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
Banned

a_maz_ing's Arena

OVR: 8
Do u go deep in association?

I was just wondering how many of y'all go deep into association? The deepest I have went in my 3 2k years was 2.5 seasons last year. I just can't play too deep because after a while it starts to feel unreal , like i'm playing NCAA 12 dynasty without real name rosters. I just feel like I'm not playing with real NBA players after while with some older notables retiring and all these computer generated rookies. I like my association to be composed of players mostly from the current season.

That and, more importantly, I get bored easy playing with the same team lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2011, 12:19 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Do u go deep in association?

I get bored easily just by playing the computer over and over.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:41 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I also get bored easily. All of the damn fake players completely murks the experience. Same with MyPlayer but to a lesser extent.
Old 11-26-2011, 05:21 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think the most I've ever completed was 4 seasons, on 2K11. By that time there were way too many CAPs in the league.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
Pro

ffpp's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noof
I think the most I've ever completed was 4 seasons, on 2K11. By that time there were way too many CAPs in the league.
pretty much the same. I also had to restart my association 2 times when a better roster and later the PC patch came out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noof
I think so.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_maz_ing
I was just wondering how many of y'all go deep into association? The deepest I have went in my 3 2k years was 2.5 seasons last year. I just can't play too deep because after a while it starts to feel unreal , like i'm playing NCAA 12 dynasty without real name rosters. I just feel like I'm not playing with real NBA players after while with some older notables retiring and all these computer generated rookies. I like my association to be composed of players mostly from the current season.
That about sums it up for me. The first season always feels legit. Then the more I begin to stray from my team's original roster, the more of a stretch it tends to become (and thus becoming less fun). After playing an entire first season in 2K11, I lost interest at the beginning of my second season with the likes of Kenyon Martin, Shane Battier and a weird Jared Sullinger on my Pistons.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpp
pretty much the same. I also had to restart my association 2 times when a better roster and later the PC patch came out.
the word is Twice

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »