Home

Sky of Red - A Arizona Caridnals Story Madden 12

This is a discussion on Sky of Red - A Arizona Caridnals Story Madden 12 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OchoOcho88's Arena

OVR: 1
Sky of Red - A Arizona Caridnals Story Madden 12

Whats up people of OS. This might be my first franchise story/write up, but it is not even close to being my first franchise. This is just one franchise that i have decided to post. I am new to this but, i hope that you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed playing it.

I will be playing this franchise on my custom sliders that are fit to my game play slightly greater than all-madden.

I will be playing most if not all games including preseason.

I do not pull any trades that seem not logical or unfair to other CPU controlled teams.

I plan on playing multiple seasons as long as i keep interest and it stays fun.

I will not import my draft classes because i can never get realistic results. Such as players 26 and over in age, Andrew Luck projected in the 6th round. Unrealistic.

I plan on rebuilding the Cardinals as best as i can while still trying to keep it realistic.

Being a student and a football player all my spare time goes into madden or NCAA so i will update as much as possible.

Also, i do not like to hit the free agent pool for big players first year during the season because of CPU controlled teams not picking them up either. That would be considered unfair.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OchoOcho88's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Sky of Red - A Arizona Caridnals Story Madden 12

Introduction

Glendale, Arizona

2:30 p.m.

Owner Bill Bidwill steps up to the podium.

Bill BidWill

"A normal owner of a NFL team would not worry over just one bad season. Although looking back the only productive year the Cardinals has ever seen in Arizona was in the 08-09 season. A year with so much promise that we were determined to make a come back. With no progress it has been decided that there needs to be a change. General Manager Rod Graves is being let go for a rising new GM with what i believe is to be full of potential."

A moment of silence in the room.

A reporter

"Who is it tell us."

More Silence

Bill Bidwell

"The new general manager for the Arizona Cardinals is Judd Garrett. Former pro scout for the Dallas Cowboys."

Reporters hands fly to the ceiling, not a single reporters mouth is shut.

Bill Bidwell

"Now is your chance to ask any questions or concerns to Judd before he goes to work building future Superbowl champions"

Judd Garrett shakes Bill's hand as he walks out of sight and Judd steps to the podium.

Judd Garrett

" Before i take any questions i just want to inform all Arizona fans how privileged i feel to be your next general manager. I plan to be a fair man to all veterans of this team as well as rookies. My plan is to do what Mr. Bidwell brought me here to do, and that is win. Like you know there are going to be some changes made to the roster this year. No one is safe on the roster, and no one is guaranteed any spot on the depth chart. Thank you, Know i will try to answer as many questions as i can, and then its time to work.

Reporter #1

"Coming in to Arizona how do you feel about your current Quarterback situation, is Kolb your man?"

Judd

"To tell the truth, i believe that we gave up a big piece of this team to get Kevin. We were in need of a serious Quarterback and we picked up Kevin. As of now he is on the team and will go through training camp just like last years 5th round pick John Skelton. Only after training camp will we find out who will start the preseason, and only after preseason will we find out who is still on the team.

Reporter #2

"As you said earlier you are taking the Cardinals through a rebuilding stage. Looking at your roster, you team is not as young and athletic as some other teams in the league. What is you philosophy on who stays and who goes?"

Judd

"Yes, i remember what i said unfortunately. But, yes that does mean that some of the veterans will have to go to make room for young talent. But, in no way does that mean that you will not make the team purely on age. This team needs a good balance of younger players and veterans. We need an athletic team, and that is what we will make out of our roster, if it is the same players currently on the team or not."

Reporter #3
Last question of the day.

"Moving up from being a Pro Scout to a General Manager is a big step. Do you think you are qualified to take this job, and if so what sets you apart from the rest."

Judd

"I believe my time behind Jerry Jones at Dallas has taught me a lot. Along with my career of being Head Coach, and even winning a Superbowl has proven to show that i know how to run a team. I have a eye for talent and i believe i can pick out the gem from the busts, and that is what the NFL is all about. Thank you now it is time to go to work."

Judd Garrett steps down and walks out of the picture.

Last edited by OchoOcho88; 11-25-2011 at 09:45 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:21 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Sky of Red - A Arizona Caridnals Story Madden 12

Really liking the potential this has, hoping to see you keep it going

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »