Home

Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

This is a discussion on Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

Thought this may be a good idea...I just started mine up, using all unlocked wrestlers as well as a Jericho and Jeff Hardy I found. Will add others when serve works. I'm at the Royal Rumble now, and here's what's happened so far.

Diva Champinoship: Michelle McCool vs Eve; McCool wins to retain title (I played as McCool)

Intercontinental Championship: Cody Rhodes vs Kofi Kingston; Cody Rhodes wins with relatively no problems to retain title. (I played as Kofi)

U.S. Championship: Dolph Zigler vs Wade Barrett; Dolph Ziggler win easily to retain US title (played as Wade Barrett).

WWE Championship: CM Punk vs the legendary Shawn Michaels in a Last Man Standing Match; Both wrestlers hit finishing move, but Shawn Michaels wins a great match to win the WWE championship (playes as Shawn Michaels).

World Heavyweight Championship: Mark Henry vs Undertaker; Mark Henry retains title (simmed this one).

I'm currently watching the Royal Rumble now to see who will be the challenger for the title at Wrestlemania XVII. Currently in the ring: John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Arn Anderson, Rey Mysterio, Hawk Warrior, Kane. Cena now elminated. Will update!

EDIT: 3 left! R-Truth, ADR, and The Big Show. Will the Consipiracy work against R-Truth again? Will ADR's sly persona somehow win him the Royal Rumble? Or will the Big Show over power both and win?

EDIT #2- ADR WINS!!! I can definitely see how that could happen irl. I like the result of that royal rumble alot lol

Last edited by DarthRambo; 11-23-2011 at 10:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

I just finished the Royal Rumble where Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Title. After the match, out of no where The Awesome Truth comes to the ring to celebrate with Henry, which was weird cause he's not part of their stable. John Morrison won the rumble as well. The next night on Raw I just had a great match between Zack Ryder (me) vs Dolph Ziggler. Back and forth action. I hit him with the Rough Ryder, but he kicked out. Later on he made me tap to the sleeper. I'm actually not upset that I lost cause for the first time in a while the computer actually fights back unlike 2011.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

I'm 4 weeks away from Night of Champions. Punk formed a stable with Zack Ryder and Aaron Riley(tag team). Triple H went through one hell of a feud with Nash and has now turned heel to feud with Punk. Cena seems to be out of the loop lately which I don't mind.

Kane and Big Show are my tag champs and are unbeatable. NO ONE has been able to defeat them since winning the titles. Rey is my US champ, Rhodes is the IC champ. I completely removed the divas division outta my universe, just a waste of space.

I replaced the RAW and SD brands with WWE and WCW. Randy Orton is the face of WCW and hasn't lost his championship since beginning my universe. Chris Jericho has been on a roll the last month defeating the likes of Trips, Cena and Punker to rise to the top of the contenders list. I'm definitely going to give him a WWE title shot, most likely at NoC.

Oh and I forgot to add that Christian won the MitB over Daniel Bryan, RVD, Dolph Ziggler(who I was personally going for), Y2J and AJ Styles. So we'll see how it works out for Christian.

Last edited by DTX3; 11-24-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:06 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 24

Just 2 questions about universe which I just started and is week old. Why is the news section shaded out and how do I know whether the draft is on or off because I can't find the draft anywhere.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:21 AM   #5
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm using the Smackdown only brand..may change that later. Made my own rosters of course though.

World Title Picture - Wade Barret (Champ) vs CM Punk
IC Belt - Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan

I have those going on right now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2011, 01:51 AM   #6
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

The Rock attacked Cena during my very first Universe show during my Cena/Miz main event.

It was perfect. Just perfect.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:19 AM   #7
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Just 2 questions about universe which I just started and is week old. Why is the news section shaded out and how do I know whether the draft is on or off because I can't find the draft anywhere.
News will be selectable when there's news. I had a news headline come up when Swagger defeated Cena (Miz, for whatever reason decided that Swagger should replace him in the match).

The news story read: Swagger beats Cena in David vs Goliath match. Something like that.

As for draft: I'm almost positive you have to edit a show to see the draft options. It should be defaulted to on.

I've only played one show and besides the Swagger subbing Miz storyline, the only other happenings were Swagger stomping out on Cena after beating him and some women circuit drama.

I didn't understand it. Natalya interfered and hurt McCool before a fight with Kelly Kelly and after Kelly Kelly won, Natalya came out and motioned to her waist as if to say: I want your title.

So I guess Natalya wants to eliminate the competition and have Kelly Kelly for herself? Don't know.

Sent from my mobile device.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 11-24-2011, 03:02 AM   #8
Pro

dansaint's Arena

OVR: 8

right now at Night of Champions and had a great build up:

WWE Title has been a feud between 4 guys (Punk, Cena, Big Show, Edge). They are getting ready to go into a Championship Scramble at NOC (with Nash and ADR as the other two in the match)

Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett formed an alliance and defeated Demolition to win the Unified Belts (who defeated Kofi and Evan at WM)

Orton, Kane, and Cody Rhodes are in contention for the WOrld Title held by Henry.

Sin Cara shocked the world and won the US Title from Rey Mysterio and turned heel in the process and aligned with ADR

Husky Harris injured Christian in a match and Christian is out for a while. Husky has turned into a monster heel and could be seeing IC gold in his future from current champ Ted Dibiase.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »