Home

EPL Vs La Liga

This is a discussion on EPL Vs La Liga within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-22-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

OVR: 3
EPL Vs La Liga

I'm new to FIFA, but ive been playing this year's game quite a bit and have become pretty decent. I would really like to play Career Mode as a team in La Liga as I like the idea of playing with a Spanish team.

What are the pros and cons of playing a career mode in La Liga versus EPL? I'm open to being convinced over to EPL if that is where I will get the best Career Mode experience. I don't know anything about transfers, etc. Would I get a better understanding of it in EPL? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by TexasLeague; 11-22-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: EPL Vs La Liga

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLeague
I'm new to FIFA, but ive been playing this year's game quite a bit and have become pretty decent. I would really like to play Career Mode as a team in La Liga as I like the idea of playing with a Spanish team.

What are the pros and cons of playing a career mode in La Liga versus EPL? I'm open to being convinced over to EPL if that is where I will get the best Career Mode experience. I don't know anything about transfers, etc. Would I get a better understanding of it in EPL? Thanks in advance.
If you want to follow the EPL more in real life, playing the league in the game is a huge bonus. Also, you'll have more competitions to play in as well as a variety of more teams to play. Four divisions compared to two in Spain.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:47 PM   #3
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
If you want to follow the EPL more in real life, playing the league in the game is a huge bonus. Also, you'll have more competitions to play in as well as a variety of more teams to play. Four divisions compared to two in Spain.
Thanks I just played a great game with your team Arsenal that was very competitive. I may have to do EPL.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
Rookie

ShaftD13's Arena

OVR: 4

The biggest downside for the Spanish league is that it is Real Madrid, Barcelona, and then everyone else. It could be fun to try to make it a "Big 3" though, by bringing another team up to their level.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaftD13
The biggest downside for the Spanish league is that it is Real Madrid, Barcelona, and then everyone else. It could be fun to try to make it a "Big 3" though, by bringing another team up to their level.
The other thing that I myself dislike is that a team such as Barcelona B could be promoted, as I doubt the game would stop it from happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #6
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaftD13
That's the thing that prevents me from doing a La Liga CM. If you're not RM or Barca, you only have 2-3 top level teams to play. And if you are RM or Barca, that's one less quality opponent to play.

In the EPL you have ManU, Man City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool to play against.

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 11-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #7
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

this is the main reason i keep getting drawn to epl. i want to do any of the other leagues but competition is so good in epl.

i ended up making a creation center team with maxed out transfer budget. original plan was to put them in italy, but then i realized i picked man city stadium, which wouldnt be a big deal except they show the man city logo before each game and talk about the stadium during games. so i ended up putting them in epl, and pretend we share the stadium with man city.

in hind sight this was probably the best move though, because the competition is so fierce. im fighting tooth and nail with tottenham for the last champ league spot with like a month left. i am recording my games though and plan on making a montage once i find my vid editing software.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:23 AM   #8
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

If you want a league with parody, plenty of stadiums and each team with a third kit, the Bundesliga is your answer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »