Home

NCAA 12 Draft class with...

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Draft class with... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 12 Draft class with...

Matt Barkley in the 2012 draft class, for ps3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 12 Draft class with...

great thanks for the help everybody
Old 12-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc93
Matt Barkley in the 2012 draft class, for ps3?
I will help you... the last time I rented NCAA 12, I went through a bunch of mocks and made players who are projected to come out Seniors which included Barkley. First time I rented it and made a draft class, since both Luck and Barkley are Juniors, neither came out the first year and stayed for their Senior year so I had them in the 2013 Draft the first time through lol. Now I have him in my Draft Class. Should I upload it here or PM you?
Old 12-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
Rookie

pickupman91's Arena

Upload here. Been looking for these myself. I usually rent the NCAA game to get 5 years worth of rosters.
All authority of any kind...is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary.
-- J. Krishnamurti
Old 12-02-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupman91
Upload here. Been looking for these myself. I usually rent the NCAA game to get 5 years worth of rosters.
That's what I normally do. I'll rent it like twice, maybe three times in the beginning of the NFL Season and normally by the third time is when I look through different mock drafts to know who to make a senior so they can come out realistically. After the declaration date passes of when players have to decide on coming out or not, I'll re-rent it, look at the list of all the players coming out early turn them all to Seniors and ensure that other switch other underclassmen who didn't come declare, down one to make sure they stay for the following season.

I'll have it up tomorrow.

Disclaimer: As most know, the projected round of each player is totally random but for those who do know that but get upset that when a certain player isn't a 1st round pick, or a player is projected too high, that's not on me, and that it's the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

Having Trouble Uploading it, I hit Manage Attachments, and to go through Upload but when I try to attach the folder "PS3" it keeps opening the Folder and going through it. Can someone help me and what I'm doing wrong?
Old 12-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

Sorry for taking so long, for some reason I can't upload the Draft Class to here, if someone can help me on what I'm doing wrong or how to do it, it would be very helpful.

I have hit the "Manage Attachments" and the paper clip thing to try to attach it but for some reason it keeps opening the Folder and not uploading the whole folder. If someone can help me, that would be great.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Every time I've downloaded a draft class from here the person uploaded them to mediafire.com. Maybe try there and post a link in this thread?

It's been a while since I've uploaded a draft class, have they done anything to address the shoulder pad issue/ player models?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »