Home

NCAA 2012 Draft Classes to MADDEN 2012?

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 Draft Classes to MADDEN 2012? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 2012 Draft Classes to MADDEN 2012?

Im having trouble getting my draft class to transfer to Madden.... Every time I do it, Its new people in the scouting. Somebody help please!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2011, 05:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 2012 Draft Classes to MADDEN 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melb10
Im having trouble getting my draft class to transfer to Madden.... Every time I do it, Its new people in the scouting. Somebody help please!!!!
Hi,
there are 2 options to create a draft class in NCAA. Ignore the first option, cause this will lead to your problem. Create the DC after players left the school
Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
klo
Rookie

OVR: 0

download modio
open modio
take any game save u have still it on a USB Flash Drive
extact the game save from the USB F.D.
Drag it and drop it on the front of Modio
do the same with the draft class u want
Copy the ID"S and paste them where they go
Rehash the Ncaa Draft Class
click Explore device under profile make a new folder name it 45410000 then open it make a new folder name it 00000003 then inject the draft classes then go have fun NOTE Draft CLasses DO NOT SHOW ON MEMORY AREA ON DASHBOARD
Old 11-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #4
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Don't save after the season is over. When your at "Players Leaving" click on advance to Transfer Requests(I think that's the next)

It will ask if you want to save again.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulways Altra
Hi,
there are 2 options to create a draft class in NCAA. Ignore the first option, cause this will lead to your problem. Create the DC after players left the school
What do you mean by create the draft class after players left the school. From NCAA? And at exactly what point? And if we already tried it and like our franchises for both NCAA and Madden, there is no way to change this. I mean I guess it would make sense to create a new NCAA franchise since the players will be the same but what about Madden? If you have uploaded it like the game said to do an got fake rookies, then what are your options? Is there any way to replace those fake rookies in Madden with the real ones if you upload them the "right" way in NCAA?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »