Home

2011-12 updated rosters for ncaa basketball

This is a discussion on 2011-12 updated rosters for ncaa basketball within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-14-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Rookie

salimv44's Arena

OVR: 2
2011-12 updated rosters for ncaa basketball

Updated as of 10-14-11, the first roster was done in august before the season started, i still play the game and those who are still playing enjoy feel free to change to your liking. Remember EA don't let you change years of players and have a limit amount of created players, follow the link to make the roster yours it's on the other roster forum. Great game to bad it's gone EA needs to stop. These are for ps3
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (712.9 KB, 1009 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2011-12 updated rosters for ncaa basketball

How can i upload this file to my ps3.... and also is this roster for ncaa basketball 10
Old 12-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundleyj
How can i upload this file to my ps3.... and also is this roster for ncaa basketball 10
Yes, this is for NCAA Basketball 10 & here's a link on how to get them on your PS3: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043080016
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 12-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #4
Rookie

how do i upload it onto my ps3? i downloaded your filfe but i cant seems to transfer it to my system. i would be greatful if you can help me.
cedrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimv44
Updated as of 10-14-11, the first roster was done in august before the season started, i still play the game and those who are still playing enjoy feel free to change to your liking. Remember EA don't let you change years of players and have a limit amount of created players, follow the link to make the roster yours it's on the other roster forum. Great game to bad it's gone EA needs to stop. These are for ps3
Old 12-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedyced
how do i upload it onto my ps3? i downloaded your filfe but i cant seems to transfer it to my system. i would be greatful if you can help me.
cedrick
Go back & read my previous post for instructions.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
Rookie

i'm not able to download the attached file posted. everytime i clicked, it goes back to log in screen. what's wrong? can somebody help me?
Old 01-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Rookie

I transfered the file to my PS3 and it said the rosters I tried to use belonged to another User and to use a file that belonged to my User account. How do I get it to work?
Old 02-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 21

Salimv44-

Those are great updated rosters...with a little work I can get these up to speed with March Madness! I was working on a past file myself and didn't see the one you posted a few months back.

It looks like all the major conferences are done along with a few good mid-majors. I'm going to try to edit a few guys (Cobbs on CAL, Joseph on ORE, etc.) and have an updated one out soon if that's OK!

---for those of you that downloaded the one above and couldn't copy it, here are my instructions from a previous post:

Here is that previous post I wrote in case anyone needs it, looks like you have a pretty good idea by now but here it is....

"For the 2010 game, rosters are copy protected. Save a generic roster file and put it on a USB and copy it to your computer desk top.

Now that you have your origional edited rosters and generic roster file on your desk top, open the PS3-save data folder and delete the "SYS-Data" portion of the generic file you just saved a few minutes ago.

Then open the named file and copy the edited roster "SYS-Data" portion into the generic PS3-save data folder. Now you should now have a complete edited roster which is under your PS3 id/name.

Put what was your "generic roster" back on the flash drive and use the triangle button to copy your new roster to your PS3 hard drive."

Treyz

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »