Home

Freeze during OD advance question

This is a discussion on Freeze during OD advance question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-13-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Freeze during OD advance question

Really couldn't look through 51 pages of the bug thread, I just want a quick yes or no answer to this: Anyone who has experienced a freeze during advancing week in online dynasty and couldn't advance, was it a temporary bug or did it go away eventually?

I'm currently on season 3 of my online dynasty and really have no desire to start it over, nor have any desire to give EA any more of my money if this is a permanent bug and my OD is done. What is happening is it receives data from everyone in the OD fine, then begins to sim the CPU games, and it freezes up on ole miss vs an fcs team. I've left it for up to an hour and nothing, I've tried cancelling and nothing.

If anyone who has experienced this has a solution I would like to hear it because after a couple days I will just try anything, like kicking everyone out and advancing or switching comissioner and advancing, or whatever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2011, 06:21 AM   #2
Rookie

Brutal_Package's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Freeze during OD advance question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
Really couldn't look through 51 pages of the bug thread, I just want a quick yes or no answer to this: Anyone who has experienced a freeze during advancing week in online dynasty and couldn't advance, was it a temporary bug or did it go away eventually?

I'm currently on season 3 of my online dynasty and really have no desire to start it over, nor have any desire to give EA any more of my money if this is a permanent bug and my OD is done. What is happening is it receives data from everyone in the OD fine, then begins to sim the CPU games, and it freezes up on ole miss vs an fcs team. I've left it for up to an hour and nothing, I've tried cancelling and nothing.

If anyone who has experienced this has a solution I would like to hear it because after a couple days I will just try anything, like kicking everyone out and advancing or switching comissioner and advancing, or whatever.
If it isn't the offseason or the preseason, try advancing the week online via http://www.easports.com/dynasty

But no, I haven't had that problem really.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have not had that specific problem, but I was stuck at Players Leaving where I would get the transfer failed error everytime I tried to advance when it got to the uploading draft class stage. I was able to get past it by transferring commish to another person who was able to advance with no problems. You could try that and see if it works.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packbacker96
I have not had that specific problem, but I was stuck at Players Leaving where I would get the transfer failed error everytime I tried to advance when it got to the uploading draft class stage. I was able to get past it by transferring commish to another person who was able to advance with no problems. You could try that and see if it works.
First thing I tried, didn't work. Also transfered ownership of a player that had a bye to the team it was getting stuck simming the fcs game of, no dice.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
Rookie

Having the same issue. I'm in Week 2 trying to advance to Week 3. When advancing, the advance freezes at the CPU simulation of WVU vs fcs gm. It freezes every time at this spot. Must have tried 10 different times since yesterday afternoon to this morning. When trying to cancel adv is just stays stuck on the adv screen.Also tried transferring to another user to see if he was able to adv and wasn't able to either. Beyond frustrated at this point. I was able to adv Friday night and now this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
Rookie

I found a work around for this. I logged onto the NCAA12 website and went to my dyn. I was then able to adv the dyn from the computer. Hopefully this helps for others having this issue.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #7
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwill19osu
I found a work around for this. I logged onto the NCAA12 website and went to my dyn. I was then able to adv the dyn from the computer. Hopefully this helps for others having this issue.
That's not working for me. I hit advance week and it said you're in the queue but then nothing, still on week 2...
Old 11-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #8
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

One of my members came up with the idea of copying the dynasty file and creating his own OD with it, so we have all the rosters and everything and are on season 3 week 2, just need to invite everyone to it and have them play their games. Anyone try this and have it work?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »