Home

Old 11-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6
Jeremy Lin

Is there anyway 2k can put Jeremy Lin in the rotation on Golden State for online. I dont know why they have him inactive in the 1st place. I am really good with Lin offline, its so frustrating not being able to use him online. Especially seeing as though he actually is on the team and Acie Law isn't. Acie Law was injured at the end of the year and wont be back once the lockout ends anyway so 2k should just put Lin in the rotation instead of Law so all the Jeremy Lin fans can play with him in 2k12 online!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Jeremy Lin

I don't have the answer, but I just wanted to say that Jeremy Lin is slept on.

I remember during the summer of 2010, he went up against John Wall in Summer League and he was playing AT if not better than the level people were expecting of John Wall.

He just hasn't had the opportunity to play, given the amount of talent currently on the Warriors.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
I don't have the answer, but I just wanted to say that Jeremy Lin is slept on.

I remember during the summer of 2010, he went up against John Wall in Summer League and he was playing AT if not better than the level people were expecting of John Wall.

He just hasn't had the opportunity to play, given the amount of talent currently on the Warriors.
I agree, I think he is going to step up alot when the season starts. His weakness was his confidence which he improved alot on throughout the year in the NBA. The one thing he does best and he's arguably the best guard defender on the Warriors is play defense. Thats definitely his strength. He is a beast in 2k12, i just want to use him online to backup Curry at PG
Old 11-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
... so all the Jeremy Lin fans can play with him in 2k12 online!
All three of them?

No, seriously, I didn't know about this guy until I fired my 14-game GSW association. He is good in the game, taking it to hole, good shot. I have to start using him more off the bench. But Curry is a beast in this game, and you also have Ellis. They both made the all-star team in my association. GSW fun team to play with, especially with all the unis. Love "The City'' duds, especially.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
All three of them?

No, seriously, I didn't know about this guy until I fired my 14-game GSW association. He is good in the game, taking it to hole, good shot. I have to start using him more off the bench. But Curry is a beast in this game, and you also have Ellis. They both made the all-star team in my association. GSW fun team to play with, especially with all the unis. Love "The City'' duds, especially.
Trust me there are WAY more than 3 lol. But i agree he is definitely useful in the game and GSW jerseys are sweet! Free Jeremy Lin 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2011, 02:51 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

Speaking of Lin and the warriors, we've got some weird ratings. Lin's defense in the game is only kind of good, when he's the most tenacious defender the warriors had last year. His hustle and steals should also be a whole lot higher, with him having a pretty insane steals per minute stat. Then again, this is all with limited minutes and him having something to prove-- but I think that should still net him an extremely good defensive rating, not just "meh". His defense is much more fundamentally sound and consistent than Monta's and definitely Steph's.

Also, David Lee got something like a 40 for passing. Lee's a great passing big man, and his ball IQ is pretty high. He facilitated ball movement all year and contributed regularly with surprisingly good assists and for that he gets a 40.

He also had a triple double against the Warriors with 10 assists-- yep, 40-ish passing. Sigh.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:51 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

haha kind of off topic but i went to the warriors charity game yesterday and Lin had a good game..

Arenas and Lin had alittle shootout against each other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgSTK...layer_embedded
Old 11-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 1
Lin's making his jumpers? Noice.

Baron should have gotten his lazy butt to the Bay. He was the heart of We Believe.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.946132,-118.386188

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »