Home

Fred Craft The world is mine

This is a discussion on Fred Craft The world is mine within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is a new story I will be doing. This is one of the character's from the The New Fab 5 story. I wil also be starting another story, "Danny Nguyen Life as I Know it".

The schedule will be and I will post 2 storys on the first day for both.
*starting date

Every Monday: Fred Craft The world is mine-Oct.31*

Every Tuesday: Danny Nguyen Life as I Know it.-Nov.7*

Name:Fred Craft
Hometown:Trenton, New Jersey
Birthdate:02/14/94

A sweet and shy white boy from New Jersey
who's parents, Fred Craft Sr.and Claire Craft are haiply
married. His dad went to Rutgers and majored in Clinical
Laboratory Science.His mom also attended Rutgers and
she majored in Medicine. Fred is the smartest kid on the
team. He makes straight A's and recieved over 50 scholarships in academics and sports.

next week there will be two storys, followed by the background info on the new story.

Last edited by KSJ01; 10-29-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
Rookie

"Trenton Central High School"

It was the Beginning of my Senior year and I had plenty of scholarships that I received. But, I decided to accept Rutgers scholarship which a received in academics and sports. I've been the smartest student in my class since I was in Pre-K, I made varsity in tennis and basketball, I can play the piano,drums,guitar, trumpet, and I am going to be Valedictorian on graduation day.

I checked the list to see what homeroom class I would have to receive my schedule.

" Mrs. Barkley room 322" I started walking towards the building and as I was walking this beautiful girl caught my attention. Her light skin, long black hair, curves that was so jaw dropping, and those pretty hazel eyes. I was struck by beauty and a wall in which I collapsed.

People looked and started to laugh, I looked up and she was right their smiling.

" Are you ok?"

"Yeah sure, but I think I hit something".

"Your funny, Hi my name is Jenny".

" Hi name Beautiful I'm Jenny".

She giggled "No silly your name".

"Oh Fred the name is Fred".

The bell rung for the first class to begin.

"Well I'll see you later Fred Bye".

I watched her walk away she was gorgeous. I never kissed a girl or dated one, but this girl made me feel like the world was mine. I walked slowly to my class thinking this could turn out to be the best year ever.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
Rookie

feel free to comment second story will come later on today.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
Rookie

“Jenny”

All I could think about when I got in homeroom was Jenny. When I got my schedule, I took a look at all my classes.

1st Period English IV AP
2nd Period Calculus AP
3rd Period Physics AP
4th Period US Government AP
5th Period Tennis IV
6th Period Basketball IV

After I took a look at my schedule I went into a deep sleep. I started to dreaming about the girl I met today outside. I started chasing after her but she just kept walking away . This was no dream at all this was a nightmare, I tried so hard to keep up with her but it was impossible.

But the sound of the bell woke me up, we had just got out of our homeroom class and we had to go to our fifth period class. I really didn't care, because I didn't have sit in class doing nothing.

As soon as I got into my Tennis P.E., I went up to my friend Tim Le, Bobby Felton, and Hector Garcia.
We talked about all of us going to Rutgers together and What we did this summer. The Tennis coach then told us to have a seat so she can call the roll.

“Fred Craft”
“Here”

“Bobby Felton”
“Here”

“Hector Garcia”
“Here”

“Tim Le”
“Here”

and “Jenny Nguyen”
“Here”

I turned around to see if that was her, I couldn't believe my eyes. She walked in and told Mrs. Tran that she just transferred here. She looked back at me and smiled, she grabbed her schedule and came over by me.

“Hello again”

I just starred at her with my mouth open, looking at beautiful tan skin and her pretty eyes.

“Oh u mm Hello”

“Can I look at your schedule?”

“S-s-sure”

She glanced at it for a minute or so and smiled, she then gave me my paper with hers. I looked at it and couldn't believe that we were having the same classes together, we even had basketball together. She then smiled at me again when I gave the paper.

“I'm glad that we are going to have every class together”.

“ Yeah me too Jenny”.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
Rookie

let me know what you guys think about it so far
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
Rookie

"Tennis Love"

As Tim and I were practicing, my mind was on Jenny the whole time. Just starring at her beautiful skin and the way she move when she swing the tennis racquet, made me feel like I was in another world. The next thing I know, is there is a ball coming full speed at my head. "Bam"!, I fall straight to the ground.

"My bad Fred are you ok"?

"Yeah Tim I'm ok".

"Why don't you just go talk to her".

"Who Jenny, it's just that..."

"It's just what".

"I never had a girlfriend".

"Wow man really".

"Yeah It's just that I'm just to caught up in my schoolwork and girls don't normally come up to me".

"Just go up to her and ask her if she wants to catch a movie or something".

I told him ok and started to walk towards Jenny. I was so nervous, I was shaking so bad it was like a killer was about to decapitate me. I soon as I got up to her, I started to sweat bullets. It was heard for me to get my words out, but I just went for it.

"Umm h-hey J-Jenny, Do you want to go do something this weekend maybe like catch a movie or something"?

"I'm sorry I can't this weekend, but we can do something next week".

"Ok cool can I get your number".

She smiled and gave me her number, I couldn't believe it. I think I was actually falling in love with her. Tim gave me the thumbs up, I put my phone in my backpack and continued to play tennis.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Ok guys I don't know if I will be able to post this week, because I have a Drama competition this week. But just check back and forth to see if I posted anything.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Ok I'm free this week, but I need to know if you guys are interested in the stories so I can continue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »