Home

Ok, sick of players asking to be transferred.

This is a discussion on Ok, sick of players asking to be transferred. within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-25-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22
Ok, sick of players asking to be transferred.

Doing a franchise with Arsenal. Right off the bat RVP asks to be transferred. The board lets me decide well I keep him

A few games later he tears his acl (sucks but it happens)

I continue to do well got Hazard in the first Transfer window. Well the winter window opens and I am in 5th place, only a point out of 4 and 3rd and Wilshere asks to leave!

I have like 8 goals with him He's been great and the team is doing well... I don't get it. Morale is fine.

This time the board demands I sell him.

So in one year the teams top two players ask to leave and that's after another top two left (Nasri and Fabregas).

I wish I could turn the feature off.

If all my favorite players ask to leave it takes alot of the fun out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Ok, sick of players asking to be transferred.

is your board difficulty set to legendary? mine is world class, i played 2 entire seasons, one of them really weak, some players with low morale, etc, and no one ever asked to leave, neither the board had ever imposed anything to me.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat
I wish I could turn the feature off.

If all my favorite players ask to leave it takes alot of the fun out.
I don't play career mode, but that would p me off as well big time. I spend weeks getting rosters and ratings just right before starting a season. Seeing all that undone because of some gung-ho, programming-happy EA dev would kill me.

And not to rub it in, but this sort of thing is precisely why I bought a gaming PC and packed away my console a year ago. I want gaming freedom and choice, something these game devs are taking away from us with every passing year. With the PC versions of these games, many of these issues can be completely fixed with mods and edits, this one included BTW.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonira
is your board difficulty set to legendary? mine is world class, i played 2 entire seasons, one of them really weak, some players with low morale, etc, and no one ever asked to leave, neither the board had ever imposed anything to me.
I chose the medium - Pro or whatever for this very reason. Had it on WC and RVP and Song asked to leave.. still seeing it on a lower setting

Quote:
Originally Posted by peigone
I don't play career mode, but that would p me off as well big time. I spend weeks getting rosters and ratings just right before starting a season. Seeing all that undone because of some gung-ho, programming-happy EA dev would kill me.

And not to rub it in, but this sort of thing is precisely why I bought a gaming PC and packed away my console a year ago. I want gaming freedom and choice, something these game devs are taking away from us with every passing year. With the PC versions of these games, many of these issues can be completely fixed with mods and edits, this one included BTW.
I have it for PC. I have only come across a mod that makes EVERYTHING easy.. Too much so in career mode. I would like just if players asking to leave was toned down.

Last edited by Bat; 10-25-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #5
Rookie

EZ Esquire's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonira
I wonder the same thing.

I have had top players ask to leave but I do not remember what I had it set on. But more than likely it was set at least on World Class or higher.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat
I have only come across a mod that makes EVERYTHING easy. I would like just if players asking to leave was toned down.
But you can change settings at any time I believe. Switch transfers back on after season 1. You have to realize you're kind of asking for the moon here. Toned down for you would be too much for someone else, and not enough for the next person. You can't create a game where everyone is going to be happy. At least some of these mods let us switch up or shut off features as we see fit. Not always ideal, but better than no choice at all.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:32 PM   #7
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

I'd be fine with turning off transfer demands I see no option to do that. Don't think that's asking the moon either.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat
I'd be fine with turning off transfer demands I see no option to do that. Don't think that's asking the moon either.
No, and it should be a feature in career mode. But it isn't an option. And it's the lack of these options on the console versions of these games that made me switch to the PC. That was my point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »