Home

Poll: Has your desire to play My Player diminished?

This is a discussion on Poll: Has your desire to play My Player diminished? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: Has your desire to continue with My Player diminished?
Yes 43 37.07%
No 37 31.90%
Somewhat 22 18.97%
I don't play My Player 14 12.07%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Has your desire to play My Player diminished?

Has your desire to play My Player diminished since learning that we won't be able to take our players online?

It's personally a big let-down, since I love taking my player online to compete against others. I now have little motivation to continue with this mode.

How does this affect you?

Last edited by TUSS11; 10-21-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Not really for me, I always look at My Player as a single player RPG anyway and it's still that. The thing that's killing it for my is I can't win because the CPU shoot and make too many 3s.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:09 AM   #3
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Poll: Has your desire to play My Player diminished?

This is the first time I've really been able to get into My Player because of all the improvements they've made to the gameplay and the mode itself.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 10-21-2011, 02:39 AM   #4
Rookie

madden316's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah I was a BIG MP player in 2K10.

I played MP a lot at the beginning of 2K11 but then all the mods came out, Crew was the only reason I kept playing and it just wasn't fun anymore with all the 99s and 8 Footers, so i just stopped playing.

I just haven't got into My Player in 2K12 I played a few games but it's just not fun anymore to me.
I hate when people say "LOL" Ok you was just about to say what I said, it might have been funny to you but I know it didn't make you "LAUGH OUT LOUD". IDK maybe Im just sick of people using it at the end of EVERY sentence.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:08 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 6

Eh, i could care less about playing online. But the mode itself has way too many frustrating issues. I gave it a try but it has the same problems as the previous years(dumb teammates, opposing ai hits everything, horrible grading system, bad trades etc.) So i won't be touching it, im more of an association kind of guy anyway. The more control i have over my players and the less i have to rely on horrible ai the better. It's a shame though, because there are some really really cool things about my player(like getting into the hall of fame and making a speech)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 06:56 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

Not really. I came to terms with not being able to use it a while ago, also because I'm on a kickass team that actually plays defense and rebounds I'm fine playing offline.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:06 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't have internet access at my house right now, so I haven't been able to get online and d/l a roster. Going to have to start a new MP when (if?) the rookies come out this year anyway. If I can't play against or beside Jimmer, what's the point to life? Association is way too much fun anyway

Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham City, Edler Scrolls: Skyrim, NBA 2K12, Madden 12

Last edited by augustburnsred; 10-21-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #8
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18

I love all the additions to my player....even though it has some kinks that need to be addressed.... At times it can be straight up frustrating.....BUT I kept playing anyways..... Why....? The contracts, endorsements, and chance at really making the HOF.... That's it....? No! In the back of my mind, I was hoping that they had a way to allow us/me to bring MY PLAYER online.....I'm putting in all these hours to my player rated high..,..and I have no way of showing him off...,..

MY PLAYER is all dressed up, and has nowhere to go....

Gamertag BR xSKINSx
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
no crew again? really? i'd put my hand through a window right now if i didn't have to deal with the aftermath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
CREW MODE is like Retro Air Jordans. & Pick Up Games are like a pair of Shaqs from Walmart.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »