Home

Not to beat a dead horse - crew question

This is a discussion on Not to beat a dead horse - crew question within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-19-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not to beat a dead horse - crew question

I know this has been addressed with the result being no crew this year but...
Did 2k ever really address this and confirm there is no crew. Cuz I really find it hard to believe that a company like that would put out a product without one of its popular modes and not tell us.
Like if its gone fine it's gone but damn make it official ands say without a doubt there is no chance it's gonna be on 2k12.
If they have come out and done this alright fine my bad but I can't seem to find concrete answers.
I mean 2k12 is cool and all but still flawed as we can see but our posts so why not put out crew and let us have our fun. Yea were gonna whine about hacks, cheesy tactics and not being able to connect but we're doing it regardless

My bad , just had to let it out cuz currently as I play MP mode I can't but hope that I'm not just creating a star without getting the chance to join forces with friends and letting loose on other teams
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »