Home

Stuck in Arena mode eternity for Career Mode

This is a discussion on Stuck in Arena mode eternity for Career Mode within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-16-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Stuck in Arena mode eternity for Career Mode

I'm in like Match 35 or so in my first season and I'm supposed to play Tottenham. When I select to play and it takes me to the arena, the game doesn't load. I can't go back to the menu and I'm stuck in the arena for eternity. This has already happened twice or so and I fixed that issue by simming the games but I would like to play the games. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: Finally got the game to start, but the whole background is white. It's like I'm in purgatory. Youtube link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FutzG4Phok

Last edited by Footdragger; 10-16-2011 at 03:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #2
Pro

[Icy]'s Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Stuck in Arena mode eternity for Career Mode

It happened to me in FIFA11 and seems related to a disk reading error. At first it was once in a while and in some modes, after some time it was always getting stuck in the arena.

I even changed my 3 years old PS3 thinking that my reader was going to die but it kept happening with the new console... until i decided to repair my FIFA11 disk at my gaming local store with a polishing machine they have for that. For 3€ i had a totally scratch free disk and the problem was gone (even when i couldn't really notice any big scratch before in my disk).

Try to get a replacement disk or to clean it to see if it fixes your problem.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
Rookie

EZ Esquire's Arena

OVR: 1

Happen to me a few times. I tried everything.

I finally kicked the ball way out of bounds so that the screen would reload and then it took me back to career mode.

It worked each time it has happen to me. Do not know, but it could work for you.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:46 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Esquire
Happen to me a few times. I tried everything.

I finally kicked the ball way out of bounds so that the screen would reload and then it took me back to career mode.

It worked each time it has happen to me. Do not know, but it could work for you.
I asked EA support for help and they told me to reinstall the game data of FIFA 12 in the PS3 XMB. So far, no problems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »