Home

How do you turn off Transfers in Career Mode ?

This is a discussion on How do you turn off Transfers in Career Mode ? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
Banned

nastynatesolder's Arena

OVR: 8
Exclamation How do you turn off Transfers in Career Mode ?

How do you turn off Transfers in Career Mode ?

Rooney to Bayern Munich in my career
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
Rookie

MrKasoogi's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How do you turn off Transfers in Career Mode ?

Wow, that's pretty hilarious. I don't think there is any way to turn off transfers however, so I guess you'll have to deal with Bayern winning the Champions League!

Last edited by MrKasoogi; 10-15-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

correct, there is no way to turn it off. It is kind of a main part of CM.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

I honestly can't play CM because of this. the amount of transfers in the 1st season kills it IMO.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #5
Rookie

MrKasoogi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
I honestly can't play CM because of this. the amount of transfers in the 1st season kills it IMO.
Is it really that bad? I'm only in the beginning of August, playing as Chelsea. No really big transfers yet, except Nani to Tottenham and me getting Pedro and Sergio Ramos. What kind of things happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #6
MVP

ezio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKasoogi
Is it really that bad? I'm only in the beginning of August, playing as Chelsea. No really big transfers yet, except Nani to Tottenham and me getting Pedro and Sergio Ramos. What kind of things happen?
IMO yes. I started with Man U earlier. It seems Sneijder get trasnfered every time which I guess in some ways isn't too bad since he almost left in the summer. He went to Man City so I played agianst him in the Community Shield. I then played Spurs and they had Pato. I have also read that teams make a lot of moves and get rid of a lot of players. I don't rememeber the other transfers but there is a lot of activity it seems.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #7
Rookie

MrKasoogi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
IMO yes. I started with Man U earlier. It seems Sneijder get trasnfered every time which I guess in some ways isn't too bad since he almost left in the summer. He went to Man City so I played agianst him in the Community Shield. I then played Spurs and they had Pato. I have also read that teams make a lot of moves and get rid of a lot of players. I don't rememeber the other transfers but there is a lot of activity it seems.
Yeah, Sneijder just went to Man City in my MM. I have read stuff about Man City going completely berserk during transfer windows, with about half of their players changing each time. I just hope not too many things like Rooney to a German team happen. As long as the type of transfers stay mostly realistic, I'm okay with the amount being a bit high.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #8
MVP

ezio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKasoogi
Yeah, Sneijder just went to Man City in my MM. I have read stuff about Man City going completely berserk during transfer windows, with about half of their players changing each time. I just hope not too many things like Rooney to a German team happen. As long as the type of transfers stay mostly realistic, I'm okay with the amount being a bit high.

I just checked transfers again. Anelka and Drogba both left Chelsea as well as Ivanovic. I am on the PC but I doubt that matters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »