Home

Old 10-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Tim Tebow

Since Tim Tebow just got the starting job he hasn't been able to prove anything yet but he has a lot of time to do so. How much do you expect his rating to go up in the next few weeks, based on his performances? Do you see him hitting an 80 or close to it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Tim Tebow

Nowhere near that. He's fine where he is now.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Banned

cdipoce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
Since Tim Tebow just got the starting job he hasn't been able to prove anything yet but he has a lot of time to do so. How much do you expect his rating to go up in the next few weeks, based on his performances? Do you see him hitting an 80 or close to it?
I doubt that he'll reach 80 this year. The only improvement I can see is a few added points to SAC, MAC and DAC, assuming he improves his footwork, and obviously awareness as he gets more experience under center.

He could be 73-75 by the end of the year.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
MVP

He is already somewhere around the mid-70's and players ratings can really change when they get a chance. I think we'll definitely see an increase of at least a couple points. I think he is gonna turn into a good competitor as he keeps getting experience.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
Rookie

xElway7x's Arena

We will see him hit 78-79. He's a 75 now, basically because of his running skills. Onnce he shows he can be accurate, I can see a ratings boost to near 80.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2011, 04:20 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xElway7x
We will see him hit 78-79. He's a 75 now, basically because of his running skills. Onnce he shows he can be accurate, I can see a ratings boost to near 80.
That's what I figure...
Old 10-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

He is rated 75 right now, so I downgraded him on my rosters to a 73. I think he might be a 77 by season's end but the problem is that Denver has no one really to work with quarterbacks and his mechanics are terrible. Just wait until all the teams he plays know he is playing and start to scheme for his abilities. Teams will spy the quaterback more so his runs will be less effective. So he really needs to show he can throw and be accurate.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #8
Banned

cdipoce's Arena

He's rated higher than I thought. He could be an 80 if he makes significant improvements to his mechanics, which I think we can all agree, if anyone has the mindset to do so it's Tim Tebow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »