Home

Cant have more than one franchise mode save file?

This is a discussion on Cant have more than one franchise mode save file? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-13-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2
Cant have more than one franchise mode save file?

I got sick of having to go through all the cut days for all 32 teams every time i started a franchise so i saved my file after that point with plans of beginning all new franchises from that point, but apparently youre only allowed to have one franchise saved at a time. is this the case or am i missing something? I originally planned on having 2 franchise files. one at week 1 of year 1 and 1 after the re-signing period in the first off-season, so i dont have to spend 3 hours doing all the re-signings for all 32 teams. i have now officially finished with this game if that you can indeed only have one franchise file at any one time. after all the crap ive put up with, this will finally do it for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Cant have more than one franchise mode save file?

Your game probably just bugged out, trying restarting (I had something similar happen where I could only see one file).

I have something like 9-10 franchise save files.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

yea i have a bunch of them too, but it seems like you mean can you save the same franchise to 2 different spots. the only way i'd know how to do that is with a memory card or something. if not it just tries to overwrite the file you loaded from
Old 10-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

If you want the exact same file I would of course differentiate the two file by calling them Franchisetemplate or franchiseA or something.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2

it wont even let me name the files. and ive saved a franchise, starte a new one, tried to save the new one, but it forces me to overwrite the old one...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

make the first save then copy the file in the xbox dashboard menu?
Old 10-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #7
Rookie

DocOx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke
it wont even let me name the files. and ive saved a franchise, starte a new one, tried to save the new one, but it forces me to overwrite the old one...
Are you trying to Quick Save with the Select button, or going under the "Franchise" tab of the Franchise menu and doing "Save Franchise"? The latter option lets you save on multiple slots (I have 5 going I think).
Old 10-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

I know what the problem is (I think). are you saving using the quick save button? I think on PS3 you press the left stick and it saves. If you use that way it will overwrite your other saved dynasty. If you save by growing through the options and hit save franchise you can save, name it, and make multiple franchises. I learned this the hard way. Let me know if this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »