Home

Thread for Rosters Uploaded to 2k Share

This is a discussion on Thread for Rosters Uploaded to 2k Share within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Thread for Rosters Uploaded to 2k Share

Just wanted to create a thread for Rosters, so it will make easier for people to search for Rosters. Please include Gamertag
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Thread for Rosters Uploaded to 2k Share

Please include if you are for Xbox360 or PS3.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Executioner042's Arena

OVR: 2

Uploaded a roster with the nba's greatest into the roster on their teams

They can be released, traded, and edited

Gamertag: Executioner042
Old 10-11-2011, 04:24 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 26

Whats with 2kshare in 2k12. its terrible. Nothing shows up. it seems random. sometimes a gamertag will show or a name of the file. others nothing.
I typed in iverson. reggie miller, barkley. Got nothing.

this game is frustrating right now.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:52 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
Whats with 2kshare in 2k12. its terrible. Nothing shows up. it seems random. sometimes a gamertag will show or a name of the file. others nothing.

What's even worst is that we're a week after launch and I haven't heard anything from 2k addressing this issue or news on a fix. I saw a tweet from Ronnie2k that he would look into it and nothing after that. I can't start an association without a draft class. Bad enough we had to use backdoor channels to get a roster. All of this bs too with 2kshare and online is leaving a bad taste in consumers mouths. Then you strip down Blacktop and the ability to edit legends teams (on the surface) so it can be a part of DLC later?? Seems like they've gotten too cocky with NBA Elite being idle smh..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

This whole servers down thing is probably them coverin their *** still, if someone figures how to hack the hex to get the rooks in the game and upload to 2kshare could cause some liability on 2ks behalf.

Even if it wouldnt be direct liability 2k has shown to shy away from situations like that in the past thats why the will not release a fully customizeable football game.

My bet is once the lockout is straightned out 2kshare will be back up with no issues
Old 10-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executioner042
Uploaded a roster with the nba's greatest into the roster on their teams

They can be released, traded, and edited

Gamertag: Executioner042
Great man, I was doing my own thing with the legends, but yours is much better, appreciate it.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
SimWorld Sports Inc - CEO

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
What's even worst is that we're a week after launch and I haven't heard anything from 2k addressing this issue or news on a fix. I saw a tweet from Ronnie2k that he would look into it and nothing after that. I can't start an association without a draft class. Bad enough we had to use backdoor channels to get a roster. All of this bs too with 2kshare and online is leaving a bad taste in consumers mouths. Then you strip down Blacktop and the ability to edit legends teams (on the surface) so it can be a part of DLC later?? Seems like they've gotten too cocky with NBA Elite being idle smh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutking
This whole servers down thing is probably them coverin their *** still, if someone figures how to hack the hex to get the rooks in the game and upload to 2kshare could cause some liability on 2ks behalf.

Even if it wouldnt be direct liability 2k has shown to shy away from situations like that in the past thats why the will not release a fully customizeable football game.

My bet is once the lockout is straightned out 2kshare will be back up with no issues
all of you guys have hit the nail on the head... i dont understand y we can't have a thread about this very topic... something is up & u can tell because of the lack of communication that we here on OS are normally so previledged to have when there is n issue that they are planning on resolving. CAN we make a thread on this to possibly get some answers?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »