Home

[CAP] The Future Is Now

This is a discussion on [CAP] The Future Is Now within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-09-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
[CAP] The Future Is Now

Make your post here describing your player as much as possible if you want me to reproduce him as close as your imagination, anything lacking will be up to me to decide. If you have 2K12, what I suggest you do is set up a created player and put the stats set to your liking's for your player as long as it does not surpass 70 overall. After that, PM here giving me the ratings for each category so I can adjust it in my game. Each player's name will be listed on here and under the name there will be hard links to the post about your players. All players have 70 potential, for every useful/constructive post you make after the addition of your player to the prospect board, his potential will go up by one point. For every 5 of my updates that you do not post, his potential will go up by one point. After 20 updates of you not posting, you'll be forgotten. No limit on how many users can join. I'll be personally playing every team and this is a FOURTEEN game season for those who did not know.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

The Future

Harlee Estepp
Scouting Report #1

Joshua Yorke

Last edited by Undead; 10-18-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

Re: [CAP] The Future Is Now

Name:Harlee Estepp
Position:SF
Ohio State
Height:6'8
Weight:245
Skin:white
Play Style: Plays like a mix od LeBron James and Scottie Pippen. Can shoot the ball decently like 80 in midrange and 65 in the 3 point area but he can layup and dunk very great. Very good ballhandling skills, like a Point Guard. Very athletic, can jump out of the building and can run as fast as a horse. On defense his length helps him get blocks, and can steal the ball with his quick hands. He can rebound due to his athletiscism and length. He is very aware of what is happening on the court at all times. He is clutch on offense, often just taking the ball and making a play himself at the end of the game.

Accesories/Player Look: Buzz Medium Dark Blonde, headband, long team color sleeve on one arm and long secondary color sleeve on the other, Long socks, Air Jordan I's Pink and Lime Green.

Any questions just ask me and I'll add more.
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Old 10-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
Rookie

Your player was added to the game, I'll upload a picture later on to see what your thoughts are of him and if there is anything you need changed.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Harlee Estepp
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 245 lbs
Offense: C+
Defense: C-
Rebound: F
Rating: ?
- General
Draft Stock: Lottery

Strengths:
  • Could be a very useful player right away in the right system.
Weaknesses:

- Scouting Reports

11/08/2011: On this recent scouting trip, I have to admit that I was blown away be the skills Harlee Estepp of Ohio State was showing in the SF slot. He looked really natural out there on the court. We haven't been able to gauge his potential yet but I can already tell that with perseverance, he could be big in this league. He's more or less, a jack of all trades, we've rated him C just about everywhere, inside scoring, outside scoring, I.Q., handling and perimeter defense. However, his post defense will need a bit of work so we've kept that at a D, his rebounding is far from where it should be for a man of his size at F but his athleticism makes it so that he could easily learn to rebound as we've rated that particular spot as a B. This is definitely a guy worth checking out further. Here's a few pictures I got of him and his unique Air Jordan's.

Last edited by Undead; 10-18-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

Love my guy! But could you change his number to 23? I have always had it, whether I am playing football, soccer, baseball, or basketball.
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Sure thing, 15 was the number originally on it, you didn't specify it so I left it there. I'll update it with the number 23 number next time I have a scout about your player.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:09 AM   #7
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead
Sure thing, 15 was the number originally on it, you didn't specify it so I left it there. I'll update it with the number 23 number next time I have a scout about your player.
THanks I thought I had put it and didn't even look at it haha.
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

Old 10-15-2011, 05:59 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Name: Miguel Ortiz
Position:SG
Syracuse
Height:6'6
Weight:216
Skin:5
Play Style: All around player with a good mid range maybe like 83 Mid and a good dunker like a 83 as well. His 3 is kinda iffy being at around 72. Up to you how to rate him though lol

Accesories/Player Look: head type 2 head package 13th Dark Stubble, black hair and facial hair. Beard 8 moustache 7 goatee 18 eyebrow 2

Black udershirt, Black left shoulder sleeve, TC1 Left wrist band,black right adidas sleeve, TC2 Calf sleeve on both legs. Tats going down the list 36,None,25,60,None,59,57. Shoes adidas stupidly light. The shot I use is release 33 jumpshot 24 with wades freethrow.
Again up to you to use all that.

Jersey number 1 Bday is April 15 1992 right handed.

Just in case u still base things on personality mine was a team player but a prick out side the game.
Any questions just ask me and I'll add more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »